1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Power of the Glave
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Seems appropriate seeing as how San Francisco did that with the NRA and Gov. Cuomo has all but come right out and labeled the NRA as such.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Antifa has caused millions in damages, personal property, injuries, and all the tax payer funded man power required to come "police" their antics.

Yet nothing will happen until mainstream Democrats stop supporting them and start calling them out like the domestic terrorists they are.

If a "right wing" group did half of the crap they do, there would already be task forces, strike teams and high end government optics pointed at them. That's if they didnt get waco-ed.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Do be careful for what you wish for as the tables can easily turn. One person's "free speech" is anthers' terrorist anarchist.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Do be careful for what you wish for as the tables can easily turn. One person's "free speech" is anthers' terrorist anarchist.
Cant say I agree.

Free speech isnt violence, burning of cities, destruction of personal property and assault.

I dont care what you march for as long as you do it in a safe and civil manner.

I dont really agree with the antisemitic nature of the higher ups with the womens march, but they seen peaceful so let them do what they wish. That's not the same with Antifa.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Cant say I agree.

Free speech isnt violence, burning of cities, destruction of personal property and assault.

I dont really agree with the antisemitic nature of the higher ups with the womens march, but they seen peaceful so let them do what they wish. That's not the same with Antifa.
I don't think you're getting it. Violence doesn't have to be involved. It wasn't too many years ago when Diane Feinstein suggested "that maybe we do need to re-look at the "Fairness Doctrine"". It doesn't take much.

Reactions: Ghost863

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

I have no problem with the free speech aspect. Antifa is literally a terrorist group that starts fires; assaults people; breaks windows; and threatens the general peace. They are an actual danger to society.

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
Antifa activist who committed brutal baton attack in Portland gets six years:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-l...rs-in-brutal-baton-attack-in-portland-reports

Antifa calls for violence and death against police officers in New York:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-t...-york-protesting-subway-fares-police-presence

Isn't it about time that these hooligans in black hoods are declared a domestic terrorist organization?

Thoughts? Opinions?
Well said.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
Cant say I agree.

the part in bold is the only part I disagree with you on in this post. For way too long we have let them do what they want and with each passing day more and more of our freedoms are eroded because of this line of thought. It is time to put limits on what constitutes free speech, no matter how peaceful it seems to be. I mean do you really want to leave David Hogg alone and let him do what he wants? Because what he wants is you and every other American disarmed and a slave to the system that he believes in his narrow little mind he will have some control over.

·
Fenced In
3,265 Posts
Antifa isn't a singular entity with a national leadership structure. My lovely hometown tried to go after Black Lives Matter due to expenses incurred during one of their protests, but it wasn't as though there was anyone in particular that they could hold responsible to prosecute, sue, etc.

The same is true of Antifa. There are numerous local/regional groups, but they aren't formally affiliated, and proving otherwise would be futile.

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
I would be good with "open season on anybody in a ski mask or hoodie who is not in a blizzard"
I resent and disagree with that.

If it's open season on Antifa then I'll fancy a ski mask myself. The best way to nullify high res cameras and facial recognition technology is to conceal the face.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,480 Posts
It gets worse than what we see in the news. Antifa is a Marxist-Communist organization. If you watch YouTube videos from bystanders, you will see red flags and red bandanas with the hammer and sickle. All the major networks edit those parts out.

Antifa has been a Marxist-Communist group in Europe since the end of WWII.

I'm not waiting for Trump. I've already declared Antifa a terrorist group. :thumb:

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,718 Posts
The domestic terrorist label is unreasonably flexible and the bar should be pretty high, AntiFa despite the violent and disruptive douchebaggery they engage in have a way to go before they fall the domestic terror category.

Maybe some of you need to get familiar with the prose of Martin Niemöller.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts
I resent and disagree with that.

If it's open season on Antifa then I'll fancy a ski mask myself. The best way to nullify high res cameras and facial recognition technology is to conceal the face.

That is no longer true, they can still know who you are even though you have concealed you face. The newest technologies use telemetry based on physical features. Such as the distance your eyes are apart, the degree of squint, the height ratio from you forehead, etc. But you get the point. You can no longer hide from big brother, no matter how much you try. At this point even concealing your entire body in a suit of armor is not enough. They will just mach your gait to your profile with a probabilistic match of at least 98% and they have you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts