Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
upstate ny, it snowed all night and is snowing now..............i hate it! now i gotta pack some serious cold weather gear in my work van (get home bag).

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Cold in Dallas, but weather changes here fast. First time I put the heat on this fall. Have to bring my jackets up soon.

HiPoopus

·
Banned
52 Posts
Hi it is very cold here!! It is minus 23C degrees this morning and very dark.
That is Fairbanks Alaska. This is my first cold weather of my life.

·
under prepared patriot
333 Posts
I prefer the cold autumn and winter are my seasons...:)

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Whew, just look at all that global warming kicking in......

Hello Ford.

Not a problem but I cant figure you out. One day you sound like Hippiesurvivalist and the next you are bashing the King of global warming, Al Gore. ...lol

Just had to point that out...

Take care.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Hi it is very cold here!! It is minus 23C degrees this morning and very dark.
That is Fairbanks Alaska. This is my first cold weather of my life.
Min, I know you're new to this cold thing, but -23*C isn't cold for Fairbanks. Just wait for the -40*+ below mornings to refresh you.:D:

·
Banned
52 Posts
Hi mad dog my boyfriend said it can be also minus 60C
in here. This is certainly very interesting for myself.

It now seems very funny that in Taipei it is so cold in the winter we think.
But the weather is enough to freeze only high in the mountain.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Update in NY: CNN reported a major part of NY to get 8-16" And so far up on the mountain here its still coming down fast..and we already have close to 8" We'll see where this goes.

·
V
21,713 Posts
Started snowing here about 2hrs ago wont stick atm as the grounds too wet, Kids are loving it I'm just settling down with a malted milk drink and a movie :thumb:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hello Ford.

Not a problem but I cant figure you out. One day you sound like Hippiesurvivalist and the next you are bashing the King of global warming, Al Gore. ...lol

Just had to point that out...

Take care.
The only time you'll see me and hippiesurvivalist agree is when there is some McCain bashing going on.

I firmly believe that global warming is a scam, and many locations have been reporting actual DROPS in their average temperature, as opposed to what Al Gore (another shill) and the tree huggers claim.

I play both sides of the court.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
better stock up on frozen orange juice. prices will be jumping when those groves freeze

·
I travel light
2,026 Posts
The only time you'll see me and hippiesurvivalist agree is when there is some McCain bashing going on.

I firmly believe that global warming is a scam, and many locations have been reporting actual DROPS in their average temperature, as opposed to what Al Gore (another shill) and the tree huggers claim.

I play both sides of the court.
I don´t know Ford, we´ve had in the tropics waves of heat, and this summer (dry season) was strong among the Equator all around the world. Perhaps these drops are only due to the atmosphere is readjusting itself...Global warming could be actually a scam. But something strange is happening, that´s for sure. Or if not, then the satellite pics of the poles are fake. What I do know, is that when my father was a child he told us the rain would make it 3 days in a row without stopping, and now that does not happens.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just had the snow mobile out.............wheeeeeee! im just like the first dude!!! good thing we both have 4x4's here........

·
I travel light
2,026 Posts
No thanks. I´m a tropical fish. Let me with a cold beer and a señorita wearing a bikini in a beach in Venezuela. Ah and dont forget the sun blocker.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts