Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14439970

Very unusual for urban trash to move beyond their motivation of expressing pent up rage over inequities and go for material things, eh?

BTW, this isn't all 'black', definitely not, there's plenty of Pakis and Muzzies in the crowd as well as definitely Euro thugs. It's an equal opportunity event and everyone is invited.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
Just a matter of time, before this is here folks... I so wish I was wrong.. But I fear I am right.
they can riot here inmy town all they want it would end for them badly getting arrested would be the best outcome they could hope for

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We've got a sorta high rate of firearms ownership and it's not infrequent to read about burglars or home invasion types being shot by irate home owners. We also have a whole lot of easy to tick off Korean Shop Keepers and their Merchant Association provides protection from former ROK Marines or Soldiers, depending on area. Now we have a few places filled with metrosexuals like Seattle where a few thugs can own their streets and Olympia where stinky hippie wannabes and spoiled suburban punk anarchists can cause problems, but in general, it'd be messy.

·
Prov 3:18
2,235 Posts
I live in a town so small I doubt they would have more than an hour 's worth of fun before everything in town was gone.Then again there probablly aren't enough people to throw a riot.

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
I live in a town so small I doubt they would have more than an hour 's worth of fun before everything in town was gone.Then again there probablly aren't enough people to throw a riot.
i have some friends who would love to attach there old 12pounders to there trucksandtouch em off with canister shot at a riotus croud

that woudl disperse em real quick

effects of canister shell (148 .69 calballs) at bout 200m

so imagin2 12pounders loaded with the equivelant of 269 12 ga slugs all going down range at the sametime at around 1000fps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts