Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So northern Italy is going under a 30 day lockdown/quarantine.

This is up from the 15 day quarantine many pundits and the media have been saying to expect.

I suspect we were just waiting until several European nations begin mass quarantines/lockdowns, then we would see it happen in many nations/states/cities.

This is the first 'western' nation to enforce a lockdown, and I think they will start to come hard and fast around Europe soon.

Next week will see a sharp spike in confirmed cases across Europe/USA.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/coro...hit-coronavirus-region/ar-BB10Tlj1?li=BBr5KbJ

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not all of Northern Italy is under lockdown but the majority is. It's only a matter of time that they'll decide to close the A22 which is the most important highway in Italy for the entry/exit of merchandise to the rest of Europe.

·
Beware of the dog!
1,939 Posts

So northern Italy is going under a 30 day lockdown/quarantine.

This is up from the 15 day quarantine many pundits and the media have been saying to expect.

I suspect we were just waiting until several European nations begin mass quarantines/lockdowns, then we would see it happen in many nations/states/cities.

This is the first 'western' nation to enforce a lockdown, and I think they will start to come hard and fast around Europe soon.

Next week will see a sharp spike in confirmed cases across Europe/USA.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/coro...hit-coronavirus-region/ar-BB10Tlj1?li=BBr5KbJ
Why are you here? Aside from trying to ramp up terror?
You have been a member since 3-7-20.
You have posted a total of 23 times over the 27 days of your existence here.
You have personally started 5 thread and never posted or commented on any of those threads you started.

Why are you here? If you are legit I welcome any valuable input, but it appears that you are just trying to stir up trouble.

·
Part of the food chain
1,070 Posts
Posting from a European country in lockdown. It's a blessing in disguise. Law and order is evident, public are calm and behaving rationally, panic buying has ceased and shelves are fully stocked.

There is no panic, there is less chance of becoming infected by a deadly virus, we are still allowed to travel for shopping, take walks, take care of elderly and vulnerable. It's a time for families to stay strong and safe, together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts