Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Let us reason together
5,605 Posts
Wow,you talk about SHTF!Never saw that one coming!With the euro tanking.............the dollar will soar,t-bills anyone?
That is why none of us should ever predict 'this is it' because there seems to be another shoe that will drop somewhere else to divert the flood waters.

I was expecting an 'oops' that causes a major earthquake somewhere or another celebrity headline that the ADD laden public seem so easily distracted to rubberneck towards.

·
Registered
29 Posts
well hello from England today at work I have just found out that the prices of scrap metal hastakena major fall due to the Euro and Dollar .In the UK we already pay way over the odds for fuel and food this looks like the start of another great depressionon a massive global scale everyone will suffer. I would like to add a thank you to all the bankers and polititians that have sold down the river.

·
Banned
6,367 Posts
No thanks. When the EURO goes down, it will take down the US Dollar right afterwards.

Our economies are linked.

I'll stick with PMs and real assets.
A flight to safety like last week.King Dollar,gas,oil,silver,all down,the euro crash will put people in the dollar,hard assets got clobbered last week and will get pummeled this week.

Thanks,Bob

·
Banned
6,367 Posts
well hello from England today at work I have just found out that the prices of scrap metal hastakena major fall due to the Euro and Dollar .In the UK we already pay way over the odds for fuel and food this looks like the start of another great depressionon a massive global scale everyone will suffer. I would like to add a thank you to all the bankers and polititians that have sold down the river.
I would look for metals to fall more this week!

Thanks,Bob

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
A flight to safety like last week.King Dollar,gas,oil,silver,all down,the euro crash will put people in the dollar,hard assets got clobbered last week and will get pummeled this week.

Thanks,Bob
Only temporarily. That means its a buying opportunity for me.

BTW, Gold hasn't budged. I would look for it to go up next week.

I am looking to get Silver if the prices continue downward.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm canning tomatoes,glad I put in a huge garden!
I'm not sure this will be the actual tirgger for a Hyperinflation moment. I suspect Italy,Spain and Greece will eventually leave the Euro to save themselves. I'm still thinking, Hyperinflation will happen in 2012. I'm taking part in a privite thinktank tomorrow, to talk about this Euro/US situation. See what happens...
I wouldn't be walking near any financial buildings in NY this week. lol.

Just keep stocking up. :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm canning tomatoes,glad I put in a huge garden!
Threadjack:
How can i get my toms to go red? Up in Pacific NW... not hot, a lot of green ones.

Thread related:
Monday will definitely be interesting! I'm gonna get early to bed Sunday so i can early to rise!

·
All over Europe
3,360 Posts
I'm not sure this will be the actual tirgger for a Hyperinflation moment. I suspect Italy,Spain and Greece will eventually leave the Euro to save themselves. I'm still thinking, Hyperinflation will happen in 2012. I'm taking part in a privite thinktank tomorrow, to talk about this Euro/US situation. See what happens...
I wouldn't be walking near any financial buildings in NY this week. lol.

Just keep stocking up. :thumb:
This think tank... who-what-when- ... Please share with us whatever comes out of it. It could be very interesting.

·
Banned
6,367 Posts
Threadjack:
How can i get my toms to go red? Up in Pacific NW... not hot, a lot of green ones.

Thread related:
Monday will definitely be interesting! I'm gonna get early to bed Sunday so i can early to rise!
Try picking them and putting them in a warm(south facing?) window,i do that in the fall.

Hope gasoline keeps dropping on the RBOB,in a few weeks it'll get to the pump prices,oil went down too!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts