Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 24 2009

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/About+the...t-Heads-of-Mission-Conference-24-Dec-2009.htm

Israel’s ambassadors and consuls general serving throughout the world will discuss broad diplomatic and strategic issues at a conference to be held next week in Jerusalem.
Isreal is recalling her ambassadors and consultants for their first ever "heads of missions conference"

A major part of the conference will be devoted to examining Israel’s integration and potential contribution to items on the world agenda such as the environment, renewable energy, water and sewage treatment, and new technologies. The participants will discuss how to develop and promote Israel’s foreign relations and its image as a country that contributes to creating a better future for everyone.
Thats their reason for recalling all their ambassadors??? To talk about the enviorment and world peace. seems kinda fishy. Especially america can't/won't solve the problem and saudi arabia already consented to an isreali attack against iran.

Ill be topping off my gas tank today just in case.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,256 Posts
Iran stirike?

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
The Iranians are protesting for their freedom in the streets during their recent religious festival. Is this a country that needs to be bombed. I think not. I hope not. I think we are 2-5 years away from a natural regime change.

·
See you in my Scope
2,622 Posts
The ambassadors come home when war is about to hit. This is history in the making. Glad we have a place that people are watching. Get some gas and go to the grocery store. If we are wrong, we have more preps. if we are right, we get a big head start.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
The ambassadors come home when war is about to hit. This is history in the making. Glad we have a place that people are watching. Get some gas and go to the grocery store. If we are wrong, we have more preps. if we are right, we get a big head start.
Well put and my thoughts exactly :thumb:

·
Where the Elite meet
5,560 Posts
December 24 2009

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/About+the...t-Heads-of-Mission-Conference-24-Dec-2009.htm

Isreal is recalling her ambassadors and consultants for their first ever "heads of missions conference"

Thats their reason for recalling all their ambassadors??? To talk about the enviorment and world peace. seems kinda fishy. Especially america can't/won't solve the problem and saudi arabia already consented to an isreali attack against iran.

They aren't recalling their Ambassadors, they are all going to a meeting, just like Ambassadors from all countries do. Much ado about nothing.

Recalling an Ambassador is a political move to show anger towards the country that the Ambassador was serving in. If any country recalled all their Ambassadors they wouldn't have any means of foreign relations with anyone. This isn't happening, and isn't going to happen.

·
Feldwebel
1,331 Posts
For those gassing up vehicles and the like I must ask, why? What exactly are you anticipating would happen based on the actions of Israel? I'm just not seeing the logical connection between what Israel does, and how that would effect mainland USA? Who or what are you planning to flee from in this case?

·
Thanks
4,749 Posts
Gas prices would sky rocket if Iran was attacked because Saudi Arabia's oil mines would be the first to be hit from Iran ...I read the theory on here.

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
Gas prices would sky rocket if Iran was attacked because Saudi Arabia's oil mines would be the first to be hit from Iran ...I read the theory on here.
Gold prices will probably shoot up also. Always seems to when there are big problems in the mid-east. To bad because it seemed to start leveling out again.

·
Google Duckweed!!!
1,258 Posts
Are you new here or to global politics?

For those gassing up vehicles and the like I must ask, why? What exactly are you anticipating would happen based on the actions of Israel? I'm just not seeing the logical connection between what Israel does, and how that would effect mainland USA? Who or what are you planning to flee from in this case?
If Israel attacks Iran's nuke sites. You will probably have Muslims around the world rioting. Maybe terrorist acts.

Iran may retaliate against Israel AND Saudi Arabia, as some seem to think they have given approval for an attack. Saudi doesn't like Iran, if you didn't know. Iran can put a squeeze on the oil flow from the region which means we might have to have our navy protect the oil tankers AND maybe use force. Oil will jump up a lot most likely. Meaning gas will jump up. Meaning the U.S economy could be impacted adversely. Depending on how bad it gets there.

Need I say more?

I am restraining myself somewhat. You might honestly not have a clue, or be playing ignorant. But you need to bone up on what is happening in the world if you are going to be a prepared survivalist.

What happens overseas cascades to back home.

Sierra Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
December 24 2009

Two thoughts ... in the political world, 'recalling' of an ambassador is something that takes place over diplomatic differences. What you describe seems to be nothing more than the ambassador's coming home for routine diplomatic meetings.

Secondly, even if something came of this, what exactly is 'topping' off your gas tank going to accomplish?

1 - 20 of 146 Posts