Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.jpost.com/

"Citing concrete intelligence, the National Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau issued an urgent travel advisory on Tuesday night asking all Israelis in Sinai to return home immediately."

OK. I hate paranoia posts, but IF, IF, IF
Israel was about to strike Iran, wouldn't they start this way?

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Well it says due to a "kidnapping plot" but hey they could be lying to cover up an attack. Not likely though. But then a gain, didnt they just begin passing out bio chem suites and gas masks on a massive scale? Something like one per person in Israel? Millions of them?

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
or it might be a feint for something else. Israel is outnumbered and outgunned and they know it- and this is if none of the other countries nearby decide not to gang up on them.

I'm sure Iran has their eyes on the Sinai too.

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
or it might be a feint for something else. Israel is outnumbered and outgunned and they know it- and this is if none of the other countries nearby decide not to gang up on them.

I'm sure Iran has their eyes on the Sinai too.
LOL WUT?

Seriously, you do know Israel's military track record is astonishing, right?

·
Registered
296 Posts
This is silly. The Israelis would sacrifice their countrymen before they sacrificed the element of suprise. Surrounded and outgunned, I take the Israelis and will put up Cash, or silver in Pre-1965 coins.

You would be able to pick up their mobilization before something like this. When, I said When they strike the US will only have a few hours notice and the Iranians even less. It is the Russian eyes in the sky I worry about.

·
some strange Nordic man
1,103 Posts
This is silly. The Israelis would sacrifice their countrymen before they sacrificed the element of suprise. Surrounded and outgunned, I take the Israelis and will put up Cash, or silver in Pre-1965 coins.

You would be able to pick up their mobilization before something like this. When, I said When they strike the US will only have a few hours notice and the Iranians even less. It is the Russian eyes in the sky I worry about.
I doubt Russia will do anything about it. They just want Iran around to sell weapons and equipment to, beyond that I don't think Russia cares.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.