Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just think that it is the inherent right of anyone, anywhere, in any nation,
to defend themselves in the event that another nation/people/tribe/ethnicity/etc
attacks them.
I also am a firm believer in overwhelming force

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am also a firm believer of using such power that you show the whole world that you are very serious about defending your people and nation.

If hammas stopped being a bully and stopped terrorising Israel then I am sure that Israel, would say OK then we will stop our retaliation.

If the hammas supporters in Gaza want to hide hammas's arms, ammunition and it's fighters what do they expect for God's sake.

It is an unfortunate part of war that civilians are going to be killed and if that meant that much to hammas, they wouldn't show agression in the first place.

In a fist fight if I punch you then you knock me out and brake my nose, I have to accept it's my own fault, same goes for war, If I try to shoot to kill you and shoot and kill me, if I took the first shot, it serves me right.

I sincerely hope that Isreal sorts out hammas once and for all.

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's right man, if you ask for it and then you get it, it's nobody's fault but your own.
you remember when you were a kid, maybe your parents said

"your asking for it"

at least where I come from that meant a asswhoopin was shortly to come.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Reactions: Multiarmed

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I think Israel has every right to steal land and simply carve out a nation

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think Israel has every right to steal land and simply carve out a nation
Well Israel has existed since what 1200 or 1300 BC I think they have a right to be there, You have your panties in a wad because they took what was there’s back.. I guess with that attitude Canada the US and Mexico should be turned back to the Indian nations as all other nationalities should just march off into the ocean.. And I would say that Israel needs to totally decapitate hamas and take the west bank back. as well as the Gaza strip make it one unified country again and quit trying to appease terrorist.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
steal land? think ifn ya look most people in this world are living on land taken from others.

so ya gotta give tha west bank backta Jordan - cept they dont want tha palestenians

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
steal land? think ifn ya look most people in this world are living on land taken from others.
right. and they fought back. and in many cases they got it back.
If someone invaded the US and stole your land you;d fightback.
pretty "basic".

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
seems several high rankin Hamas ldrs are in need of replacement

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSLR1342320081227?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&sp=true

so do your part John - and go back where ya came from - i have caddo indian heritage
I have Indian heritage as well.
If you aren't a pure blooded indian get outta here, mongoose.
Do you have sympathy for the Indians who killed white invaders?
What a weak reply.

Why do i care if israel exists one way or another?
let em stand on their own 2 feet.

·
Registered
215 Posts
If the "stolen land" were all given back, most of us would be homeless I think. Israel exists- the Palestinians can either accept that or they can die trying to destroy Israel. Their choice. I don't have a dog in that hunt, but if someone kept chunking rockets in my back yard, I would have to finally find a way to stop them.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.