1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
worrying times for the USA and i thought we had it bad here in the UK.

when the FBI don't do anything its time to ask the question what the hell is going on.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
At least they are not White Christians cause then the FBI and ATF would have to going in shooting and kill a few kids.

17 terrorists trained there and nothing has been done...now what does that tell you?

Nothing has been done cause these guys may be a good source for home grown jihad terrorists for the next false flag op.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
We have one of those fascist compounds near York SC.

·
Registered
452 Posts
At least they are not White Christians cause then the FBI and ATF would have to going in shooting and kill a few kids.

17 terrorists trained there and nothing has been done...now what does that tell you?

Nothing has been done cause these guys may be a good source for home grown jihad terrorists for the next false flag op.
Right on....As usual

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
meanwhile a bunch of old school mormons are seized, seperated, and sent all over the country to go god knows where.

Theres a muslim 'family center' nearby where I live. maybe a visit is in order...

if you guys dont hear from me for a week or so- might have a false flag imminent, who knows.

I do know that our government isnt that friggin stupid. When agents are denied from taking any actions like this- you can bet that they are getting flak from higher up because someone even higher up is leaning on them.

I think its safe to say at this point between this and our current election results that our leadership is not only corrupt beyond salvage, but is comprimised by eastern extremists. They are turning a blind eye to terrorists while destroying the way of life of the rest of us in 'effort' to prevent the very thing they are ignoring in islamburg. Or they are waiting for islamburg to act out so they can activate their emergency powers granted by EOs. With Northcom having active and armed units chopped to it in an armed deployment role, and DHS's money spree- the board is set, the pieces are all in place.

Guess who moves first

1 - 7 of 7 Posts