Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sheepdog
1,724 Posts
That's a real shocker :rolleyes:

They all looked fake in my opinion, always found it odd that ISIS cut out the actual act of killing their hostages.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M5BSCMVhRQ

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...y-countdown-began-for-group-to-kill-japanese/

As if it wasn't obvious. They looked really fake to me. Way too clean of an image for reality.
I think they were intentionally meant to look fake, to distract the masses once again. The media is the best troll out there. Thats why so many fake scandals. More scandals than ever before , heck for a while there is was a "major" scandal a week. Sometime multiple in one week.

·
Registered
764 Posts
They were saying it was faked because of lighting & other filming techniques. Just because it was "faked" or professionaly filmed, the threat is still real. ISIS (or whomever) are still beheading people and still need to be stopped.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I haven't lost any sleep reading about thiis, but made a couple of observations.
1) yes, the videos looked really fake. Painfully so.

2) The Middle Eastern types are a culture that treasures long curved knives that are well over a foot long. If they were cutting people's heads off, they damn sure would use a big fancy knife and not a paring knife from the kitchen.

3) ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are called this week, were able to capture and use effectively, an incredible amount of US weapons, in a short period of time. I don't believe the US government lets weapons depots fall into enemy hands that easily. I also don't believe a bunch of goat herders could pick up advanced military equipment and become instant experts at wiping out opposing forces. I also don't believe that the US would have sat idly by and watched all this happening.

4) I also believe this is a very convenient continuation of the Obammy administration's efforts to find reasons to attack Syria. A year ago we were on the Brink of attacking Syria (and Russia, who pledged to defend Syria), when John Kerry said in response to a reporter's question, that the attack scheduled for the next day or so could only be averted if Syria immediately handed over or destroyed all of its chemical weapons.

Putin seized upon this opportunity, and President No-Chin - Assad stated that the UN could come and take the weapons away with no conditions.

Outmaneuvered, the Obammy administration then invented ISIS, ISIL, or whatever they are called this week and said they are in Syria and we need to attack Syria anyway.

Pretty sure this is just a continuation of our liar in chief's way of doing business.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Who knows, were they?

If you're referring to me then yes, I think something stinks about these videos aside from the Afghani ****ters.

I don't know. That's why I asked. I haven't watched any of the videos but I thought heads were cut off and thought it was shown on video.

I was referring to the guy in the video in the OP. He seems to think he uncovered a conspiracy.

·
Sheepdog
1,724 Posts
I don't know. That's why I asked. I haven't watched any of the videos but I thought heads were cut off and thought it was shown on video.

I was referring to the guy in the video in the OP. He seems to think he uncovered a conspiracy.
My apologies, communicating via the Internet can be confusing at times.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Well, I haven't lost any sleep reading about thiis, but made a couple of observations.
1) yes, the videos looked really fake. Painfully so.

2) The Middle Eastern types are a culture that treasures long curved knives that are well over a foot long. If they were cutting people's heads off, they damn sure would use a big fancy knife and not a paring knife from the kitchen.

3) ISIS or ISIL or whatever they are called this week, were able to capture and use effectively, an incredible amount of US weapons, in a short period of time. I don't believe the US government lets weapons depots fall into enemy hands that easily. I also don't believe a bunch of goat herders could pick up advanced military equipment and become instant experts at wiping out opposing forces. I also don't believe that the US would have sat idly by and watched all this happening.

4) I also believe this is a very convenient continuation of the Obammy administration's efforts to find reasons to attack Syria. A year ago we were on the Brink of attacking Syria (and Russia, who pledged to defend Syria), when John Kerry said in response to a reporter's question, that the attack scheduled for the next day or so could only be averted if Syria immediately handed over or destroyed all of its chemical weapons.

Putin seized upon this opportunity, and President No-Chin - Assad stated that the UN could come and take the weapons away with no conditions.

Outmaneuvered, the Obammy administration then invented ISIS, ISIL, or whatever they are called this week and said they are in Syria and we need to attack Syria anyway.

Pretty sure this is just a continuation of our liar in chief's way of doing business.
And besides us, who is after Syria? israel is and they are still pushing us to attack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts