Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
tinfoil bandana
1,164 Posts
Says he sneaked a peek at his gifts, so this was his punishment. He got the actual XBOX a week later.

If it were my kid, I'd have taken all the gifts back as soon as I found out he peeked.

Hard times hit our family, my 17 year old got $100 toward the money he's saving for a car.

Anyone over 18 got nothing, Christmas presents are for kids.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As we were prepping the Santa stuff last night I had an idea. I told my wife we should hide all the presents that were under the tree and tell the kids the grinch must have come instead.
I just got that look I'm so familiar with in response......

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
As we were prepping the Santa stuff last night I had an idea. I told my wife we should hide all the presents that were under the tree and tell the kids the grinch must have come instead.
I just got that look I'm so familiar with in response......

Man, its a good thing you didn't marry my wife, she would have gone for it. She keeps saying she wants to raise our kids with bad fake Irish accents.

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
I went to the person's page who actually posted the video. I gave the parents props for actually pulling it off.
Maybe it will teach him to stop snooping!

·
Banned
3,760 Posts
Christmas shouldn't be about presents. For us, Christmas is about being with your familie. If getting an X-box is the only fun of Christmas, you're doing something wrong. That's my opinion. This is a bit cruel to do to a child though. But still funny.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Christmas shouldn't be about presents. For us, Christmas is about being with your familie. If getting an X-box is the only fun of Christmas, you're doing something wrong. That's my opinion. This is a bit cruel to do to a child though. But still funny.
No- you're absolutely right- it shouldn't be about presents. BUT- neither should it be about a mean spirited prank at a child's expense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts