Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Perception is Reality
207 Posts
I tried to get some clothes from lapolicegear and they royally sucked, one would hope this is a standard backpack and it looks good (but so did the clothes). I would be wary from them. Cheap material and shoddy construction. If you are looking for a good BOB or EDC I would suggest Maxiexpedition (great quality but higher than this).

·
Passed away March 22, 2011
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got an OD medium ALICE with frame but I wanted a black pack without a frame to use as a EDC/GHB.

ALICE packs, here in Aus, aren't that cheap and they are usually repros or upmarket copies.

Now I have to find out how much the postage will be to here, that will make or break the deal for me.

·
land of the free?
662 Posts
I recently purchased the Lapolice gear 3 day assult pack, its 30 dollars, just pm if you want a link to it. I used it on my trip to Australia and NZ (which i just got back from 11 hours ago =) ) And it held up great. It has a load of storage room and is quite comfortable. The only problems I found is the zipers are stiff the first few times opening untill the fabric loosens a bit, and the waist strap is garbage, but its removable and for a few more dollars you can get a great one from any backpacking store, which there are loads in Sydney as you know. The good thing for you is the exchange rate, not so good for me on my trip. Any way I know its not the question you asked but I hope I helped a bit. Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts