Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I like what he had to say- He may seem pessimistic except he's addressing the sheep.

Of course he might also be a survival elitist- how we have nothing unless we have at least 7 years of food stored away.

I notice there is an S-TON more survival stuff on the Tube lately

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i shouldnt laugh...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
May I be a little philosophical about the situation?

I have faced the fact within myself that not everyone is going to survive. That could any number of my family members, it could be me or my friends.
I try to teach my family everything I possibly can about survival and hope that they get it, and that the teachings' stick. And that may be my only role in all of this. Some of us are here only to be messengers, some as teachers, some as leaders some as foot soldiers.

This man is most certainly overweight, and out of breath as he walks, but he speaks clearly and concisely. Please don't shoot the messenger.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Smart ass comments add what to this thread?????

He has the right mind set and all some of you can do is look down on him like he's a piece of s***.

He'll be alive long after you have been killed or given up and gone to the camps.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I was sincere in my comment. I hope that it wasn't taken as sarcasm. I believe this man's heart is in the right place...he's trying to warn people of what's coming and so many more people need to hear what he's saying.

It takes a lot of courage to post a video like that on youtube. People with a warning are always just dismissed as nut jobs.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
All he's sayin is "you aren't prepared- you need 7yrs of food".... There's a hell of alot more to survival than food storage- although that should be a foundation.

This guy was terribly short on details and big on fear mongering. Not a good combo- certainly not a useful one. Kev's videos? Those are useful and they don't promote paranoia and fear. Blasting the doomsday frequency without providing practical details for someone to get started preparing? IMO that is irresponsible.

·
Informational sponge
108 Posts
7 YEARS of food, come on, really? If he's talking about seeds for farming, animals for raising, ok, but 7 years... I thought I was a bit overboard with 6 months.

Other than that, I agree that we shouldn't be beating up on someone for their thoughts if they are more radical than ours. I'm sure there are lots of people that would call each one of us obsessed.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts