Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
enlightened
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If these training camps are real, why are we doing nothing to stop them? I am thinking night time invasion?

936 Posts
All I needed to see was "In Association with the Christian Action Network" at the beginning to cast doubt on the entire production. :rolleyes:

As if the Christians have any room to complain about another supernaturalist group playing around with firearms and military-style training.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
The place is real. The training is real. What their intentions are,.. don't know.
Muslim terrorists are a reality. Some Muslims hate America and would love to see it destroyed... that's real. Any connection between that and this camp in NY? Can't say.
Another likely fact,.. they're being watched.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
I didn't watch but a few seconds of the video, but why should the government stop them? Are these guys any different than the Michigan Militia?
The government ISN'T stopping them.

Any difference? Hmmm,.. maybe the Michigan milita is pro-USA and pro-Constitution. Maybe Muslims are not?
I can see a difference. I think my dog could see a difference.

·
enlightened
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't watch but a few seconds of the video, but why should the government stop them? Are these guys any different than the Michigan Militia?
I never said anything about the government stopping them, F the government. I say we as a people stand up and stomp them out.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I meant from a legal standpoint, what are these guys doing that's against the law? On what basis could the government stop them?

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
We have one of these douche bag camps near York Sc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts