Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
32,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again a black man dies at the hands of a white police officer and our world stops and our cities burn. We hear all the usual talk "we need a conversation", we need to wipe out white supremacy, we need to provide good jobs for blacks and we need to L-I-S-T-E-N to the black perspective and hear their experience.

I would like to touch on a few of the allegations against police and white people in general.

PLEASE, please feel feel to correct me, educate me, enlighten me and show me where I'm wrong or missing something.

White Crime/Black Crime: The typically allegation is that white people and white officers are killing black folks. Does this happen? Yes but what's the larger picture?

-It's a simple fact that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13% of the population. Blacks males are just 6.5% of the population yet represent over 50% of all murders. Black offenders committed 52% of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45% of the offenders were white or 68% of the population.

Further more 93% of black victims were killed by other blacks. Where is the focus?

-According to the FBI (2011 to 2013) 38.5% of people arrested for manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black who represent just 13% of the population.

Black people are unfairly denied loans for houses:

In these "conversations" we hear allegations that blacks are unfairly denied loans for housing thusly causing great financial damage to the black family just because of the color of their skin. We see countless studies that show white home ownership vs black ownership and the obvious disparity.

Example: Between 1999 and 2015, white young adults ages 18 to 34 had the highest homeownership rate of any racial or ethnic group, at 42%, while only 18% of black young adults were homeowners.
So is this the smoking gun that proves banks and other financial institutions are purposely withholding loans to blacks and causing them even more harm?

Actually no!

As most people know, home loans are driven by FICO scores and not race. According to FreddieMac: Blacks still fall greatly behind whites is credit worthiness. As it turns out Bank of America, Citibank, Wells Fargo doesn't care what color your skin is but they seem to greatly care about your abilty to repay loans and use FICO scores to determine this. The whites that have above 700 FICO scores is over 50%, while only 39.5% of black have scores above 700.

Nearly 80% of black children grow up fatherless and live in single parent households. In any measure this is a recipe for financial disaster and instability. Clearly racism can't be blamed for this massive neglect but rather the problem is internal.

Don't banks practice Redlining?

Don't banks purposely withhold loans to blacks because of the neighborhood they live in? Yet another sneaky way to destroy the black family...right?

Actually no!

It's true bank don't like to invest in high-crime and declining areas but withholding loans to people based on skin color is false. Not only false but completely illegal. Just try to get a 300-400K home loan to build a home in many Detroit neighborhoods no matter what color your skin is.

White Supremacy is the problem?:

Personally I have never met another white person who believes he/she their skin shade makes them better than others. Maybe it's me but I have yet to meet that person. I have never seen KKK members burn a city or lead crime statistics in nearly every category. According to the (ADL) the state of the KKK has been in major decline for decades. They are mostly a collection of small, disjointed groups that often change names and leadership. They are universally rejected by the vast majority of all peoples.

If there are people who claim their skin color makes them superior then I would suggest that for every white supremist there is a black racist like Ray Nagin, a Rev. Sharpton and a Jessy Jackson who have all made supremist comments.

What's the real problem:

White liberals go out of their way to find the most dysfunctional aspects of black culture and celebrate them without hesitation and use them as evidence of racism.

When they see a black person who displayed any evidence of culture and refinement, they dismiss him as inauthentic (uncle Toms). They want a slave narrative to make them happy, and will stop at nothing until they get one.

The Left-wing "Great Society programs" were designed to keep blacks down with broken dysfunctional unionized public schools, removal of fathers, public housing ghetto's and has left blacks worse off both politically and economically long before the civil rights movement began.

·
Registered
32,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
half of finding a solution to a problem is being willing to admit you have a problem,,,as long as you keep blaming some one else for it you are never going to find a solution

it don't matter the color of your skin ,,,its the willingness to work hard and make good choices
yes and be willing to be honest!

We have to move past the position of looking at this problem and coming to the conclusion "White folks shut-up and listen and learn from us and you have no right to speak intelligently and factual about this".

Yes there are black victims but black hands aren't innocent either. We need to be brave enough to call it ALL out.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Society doesn't need to provide **** for anyone, jobs or otherwise. You either find a way to make money, get your food and shelter or you don't. If people want to continue to live in the **** infested cities then that's their choice.

White Supremacy is the problem?:

Personally I have never met another white person who believes he/she their skin shade makes them better than others. Maybe it's me but I have yet to meet that person.
It's just you. It exists in my Asatru / Norse communities. With that said, the same communities are 100% peaceful and have their views, which is a fundamental right. Also, there are an equal amount of Black and Hispanic supremacists, Asians, etc. It's just less talked about and shown in a different light. Take Japan for example, it's about the most exclusive society on the planet. You're either a Japanese person as a Japanese citizen or not. You're "accepted", but you're not them. "Supremacy" comes in many colors and forms.

·
Registered
32,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Society doesn't need to provide **** for anyone, jobs or otherwise. You either find a way to make money, get your food and shelter or you don't. If people want to continue to live in the **** infested cities then that's their choice.
What exactly does this have to do with my point(s) :confused:

·
Let the Debate begin
6,327 Posts
The problem is: people being judged not for who they are,
but for other reasons.

If I am a white Cop, I don't deserve to be judged based on
what other white Cops, do. When I am, I will look for
another job, either in another area, or another profession.

When that happens it makes it likely my slot will be filled
by another person who is not as qualified as I am.

Ignorant people who can't control their tempers, are becoming
Cops, because the good Cops don't believe being mistreated
is worth what they are being paid.

Maybe the solution is a longer Police academy with more vetting,
along with more pay. We need to put these cadets through more
stress to weed out the weak idiots, and pay them more on the other
side to make it worth it.

I have nothing but admiration for over 95 percent of the cops out there.
It shouldn't be their responsibility to get rid of the 5 percent that destroy
their reputation through ignorance, laziness, and other things.

When a Cop has to watch his back through the day, while he wears a body
cam that will come back on him, he shouldn't be responsible for another
Officer that outranks him.

Just my opinion. I have never been a Cop.

·
Combat marxism Now!
7,975 Posts
The problem is, and always has been, uncivilized behavior from a certain demographic.

When they come to my office, application in hand, the first question I ask is if they have any convictions. As an airport badge is IMPOSSIBLE with a felony conviction of any kind. It's also impossible with certain misdemeanor convictions, such as DV.

So a good paying job, with a future, is now off limits, not do to my actions, but due directly to theirs.

Cause and effect. It's that simple.

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
I don't think our nation's problem is race related. It's class related. The lower economic class is slowly learning that the system is rigged against them, and they are ****ed. It's just being sold to them as a "race issue" as a means to slant the political scales towards the Dems, who, if elected, will do their best to keep them down.

·
Registered
32,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think our nation's problem is race related. It's class related. The lower economic class is slowly learning that the system is rigged against them, and they are ****ed. It's just being sold to them as a "race issue" as a means to slant the political scales towards the Dems, who, if elected, will do their best to keep them down.
Very good point.

When you are poor especially generationally poor, you tend to make bad decisions. Bad educational decisions, bad financial decisions, bad behavior decisions.

Class is often confused with race! :thumb: Liberal jump onto this for political exploitation.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Lower economic classes being at a disadvantage isn't something that has been learned recently. It's only recently that people have gotten so dumb they allow themselves to be played as puppets to attack the opponents of the people with their hands around their neck. They are used as foot soldiers and canon fodder.

·
Registered
493 Posts
When someone cries "Racism" everyone is suppose to jump, scream, and holler without questioning if it's true. If you question the accusation you will be called a racist if you are not of the same skin tone and worse if you are. If more people would grow a pair and stand up and say "Bull $#!7" to the false claims rather than cowering in a corner somewhere maybe we could get this to stop.

As far as what happened in Minneapolis I have yet to see anything thing to make me say it is a racism issue. All I see is four POS cops drunk on their power who could careless about the people they are sworn to serve. Being that it is four of them it looks like a systemic problem in the department.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,327 Posts
Its even more complicated than that. Maybe we can pin it down in this
thread.

I know a few dirt poor white guys who wouldn't vote Democrat if you paid
them. Yet they are getting paid what that "class" gets paid.

It's called lazy ignorance. People too lazy to make something of themselves.
They need to blame some one.

Lazy ignorance does not just involve not having the motivation to work
hard. It involves being too ignorant to think about the future.
People younger than myself who smoke fall into this category.

One reason we (as preppers) have a hard time understanding this
high level of ignorance is that we plan for the future.

Why would some one burn down their own neighborhood businesses?
The same exact reason someone would smoke cigarettes.
They want instant gratification and they don't care about their future.

If your so stupid it hurts, the pain goes away when you throw a temper
tantrum, blame some one else, AND carry away some loot.

I don't advocate violence. But if I owned one of those stores, the
only remedy for that type of stupid is a Fire Arm pointed in their
direction and the motivation to use it.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Very good point.

When you are poor especially generationally poor, you tend to make bad decisions. Bad educational decisions, bad financial decisions, bad behavior decisions.

Class is often confused with race!
Liberal jump onto this for political exploitation.
Bad decisions are normalized generationally, sounds like my Dads family. That can change within a generation or two, but it isnt easy at all. Uncle Sam sent my Dad to college but we still lived in a hillbilly ghetto town. Uncle Sam sent his 3 sons to college and none of us (and many of his nieces and nephews) live in a white ghetto. Most of thier kids are grown with kids of thier own now and very, very few live in a white ghetto, but a few do. Alot of them are college educated too. My Dad was the first in his family, ever, and he was ridden hard by his sibs for going. But alot of them encouraged thier own kids to try it and Pop helped where he could.

Alot of my buddies are 1st or 2nd generation college grads, the others are a very mixed bag. Alot of the prople I grew up with are dead, physically or mentally broken or have prison tats. Its just reality. Its very common with adults in thier families. Lots of broken homes and Dads that were there for the fun and gone forever. I took my soon to be ex to my 20th HS reunion....what a horrible idea. OTOH, very thankful for my life, all aspects. Even when things are bad, in comparison things are great!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Norse/Asuratu communities???? I actually know people who ascribed to that but your point was definitely obscure.....mind illuminating the connection a wee bit?
The OP said he never met anyone who thought the color of their skin "White" was supreme ... I know many people that think that. The entire Stormfront / Skadi community is full of them, and they are everywhere. They just wont mentioning it in person outside of Asatru / Norse circles.

To my other point, the OP said that "Black people aren't provided jobs" in which I reiterated that "We don't need to provide **** for society".

I don't see whats obscure about any of that, it's pretty clearly stated. Half this forum has terrible grammar and poor reading / writing comprehension skills as it is so I'm not surprised if there is a lack of critical thinking skills.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,327 Posts
The OP said he never met anyone who thought the color of their skin "White" was supreme ... I know many people that think that. The entire Stormfront / Skadi community is full of them, and they are everywhere. They just wont mentioning it in person outside of Asatru / Norse circles.

To my other point, the OP said that "Black people aren't provided jobs" in which I reiterated that "We don't need to provide **** for society".

I don't see whats obscure about any of that, it's pretty clearly stated. Half this forum has terrible grammar and poor reading / writing comprehension skills as it is so I'm not surprised if there is a lack of critical thinking skills.
When you told the OP, "Its just you," that did not give me the
impression you supported his post.

But then you said you were supporting his point.

Later

Just a little confusing. :D:

·
Registered
706 Posts
When you told the OP, "Its just you," that did not give me the
impression you supported his post.

But then you said you were supporting his point.

Later

Just a little confusing. :D:
The OP said "White Supremacy is the problem?:

Personally I have never met another white person who believes he/she their skin shade makes them better than others. Maybe it's me but I have yet to meet that person."

And I said "It's just you" in response to him saying "maybe it's just me".

1 - 20 of 113 Posts