Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
14,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang! I can't believe I mispelled immigrant on the name of this thread. Is there anyway to change it? LOL

Here is an article in examiner.com Milwaukee

May 13, 9:20 PMDallas Political Buzz Examiner Devonia Smith

http://www.examiner.com/x-35532-Dal...ity-fraud-Is-Obama-an-illegal-immigrant-Video

This article explains all the fuss about Obama's soc. security card.

social security identity fraud: Is Obama an illegal immigrant?

An investigation has turned Obama's social security number into an "Aha! moment" raising questions about whether his social security card number is fraudulant - a cover for the fact that he is an illegal immigrant. If your 1890 ancestor's social security card starts with 042 and was issued in Connecticut and has the right numbers following it, one of the investigators thinks it may or may not be significant; but then again, could Obama be using it?

Though an 1890 social security trail may be a bit cold - this story is hot - from the grave to the White House and all across the web. If it heats up any more, this may be a job for the Presidential Identity Theft Task Force to tackle.

Three investigative discoveries about Obama's social security number that have driven this story:

Investigators (two working independently) confirm Obama's social security number
Obama's SS number begins with three numbers reserved for Connecticut ( Whoops! Obama has never lived in Connecticut)
The card was issued between 1977-79; (Double Whoops! Obama's first job was at Baskin-Robbins, Oahu, Hawaii, 1975).
Aha! Is this fraud? Since it's unlawful to have two social security numbers, how could Obama have been working with a social security card in 1975 in Hawaii that wasn't issued until a couple of years later in Connecticut?

Aha! Did this number once belong to a person born in 1890? One of the investigators documented that the numerals ,1890, associated with Obama's exact number, popped up on one data base and there was the faintest inference within the article that this may have been for date of birth. From there one could leap to the conclusion (gently led) that the number Obama was using may have first been assigned to someone who was born in 1890 - while at the same time qualifying that the numerals may or may not be significant.

Stealing someone's identity can't be all that hard, illegals do it everyday. Some thieves use your info to run up bills in your name but some illegals merely use your Social Security number to get a job,establish a 'working' identity. There is a market for those who would prefer to use the numbers of someone long dead - often with the same birth dates, different years.

It's enough to give illegals heart, isn't it? Next thing we know, illegals will be chanting, "Obama, show us your papers!". Lots of luck with that, if so. Now this speculation is sure to die down if Obama ignores it until something else pops it back into the headlines - something like Democrats pushing amnesty for illegals sweetened with the promise of fraud-resistant social security cards Elections 2010.

Dallas: UT Southwestern alerts patients of possible identity theft "Authorities discovered in September that a cashier in the hospital's finance department, Tracy Renay Thomas of Dallas, had billing and insurance information..."

Here's an article by WND http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=152773

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Obama an Illegal?

Ok I hate Obama on an everyday Hate. I used to hate Bush oh I dont know once a month or so and Clinton every week or so but Obama is everyday.
Having said that I still find all this questionable about his birth and social number.I think I need more proof and dont think we will get it.
Hes a creep of the highest oreder but Illegal?
Well

·
Registered
14,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok I hate Obama on an everyday Hate. I used to hate Bush oh I dont know once a month or so and Clinton every week or so but Obama is everyday.
Having said that I still find all this questionable about his birth and social number.I think I need more proof and dont think we will get it.
Well
There are 2 investigators, investigating this so...maybe

·
Banned
7,205 Posts
first good thing ive seen u post vector keep it up.

·
Banned
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Is Obama an illegal immagrant??

Well
My thoughts... If he were legal why wouldn't he prove it once and for all???

If you are legal why would you freeze or lock your records? This is the President that we are talking about. It is OUR president and we the people have the right to see the proof. Why not answer the questions and be investigated?? It makes someone look very guilty to not address the issue.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.