Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
NO.....The devil comes to steal kill and destroy, Jesus came to give life and life abundantly.
Thats exactly the point of view that has gotten us where we are today.....you see I fully agree with what you said in both statements and that is what preachers preach.

Sometimes its preached that no matter what we do, we are forgiven because Jesus HAD ALREADY DIED for our sins so doesnt matter its already forgiven....

It doesnt work like that, thats why the Bible teaches us to repent. People are focusing so hard on the love of Christ to justify everything (good or bad) in life that they forget about THE WRATH OF GOD.

People seem to think because God is a God of love....He is a "walk over" .....BIG MISTAKE! God still punishes and He punishes daily.

This very God Almighty is the same everyone will face judgement day, The SAME God who destroyd cities and nations in the past. His son will kill 200 MILLION PEOPLE at armeggedon (as predicted in the Book of Revelation).

Why must this be the devils work? Just because its "bad"? People seem to forget one thing....LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE, (i know this makes people jealous and mad) but they are his FAVOURITE NATION, CHOSEN NATION,COVENANT NATION.

This same God said that He will bless those who bless Israel and he will curse those who curse Israel....just remember when the bible refers to Israel its refering to the 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL and not the country Israel.....those 12 tribes are schattered across the globe. Right now there are people from the tribes of Israel being oppressed in some places in the world. Maybe its history repeating itself, a plague to help his people(egipt), maybe its part of the birth pains Jesus warned about when we should know the end is near...only time will tell.

But the truth is people should cease to teach people that the Almighty in Heaven is so full of love we can just do what we want....the Bible says He is a never changing God, the God from the Old testament is the same God as the one in the new testament and its the same God we will face one day.

DONT pee him off....we've got hell to pay.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

·
Live Free or Die
3,859 Posts
NO.....The devil comes to steal kill and destroy, Jesus came to give life and life abundantly.
People forget that while God is Love, HE is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. Judgement is coming and this virus may be part of it. The world and this nation in particular are totally deserving of judgement for a multitude of reasons.

·
GrowingFromScratch.com
2,989 Posts
Jesus paid it all, his sacrifice appeased God's wrath for those who claim that sacrifice. That does not give us license to do as we wish. A pastor I know refers to that as "grace abuse", and I think that is pretty accurate. However, for those who continue to reject Christ, I see no reason why God's wrath may still not pour out occassionally. His full wrath on the unrepentant world will come in the Great Tribulation is how I understand it. I don't care to argue about it, but those of us who believe in the pre-trib interpretation, would say that the church will be gone during that period of wrath while Israel is coming to a messianic, saving faith.

I have no doubt God is mad. Why wouldn't He be? Our world is depraved beyond belief.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
God's wrath is slow to reveal itself but it WILL reveal itself. God has sent plagues and pestilence and floods and fire and brimstone on several occasions as a testimony to His perfect justice. Revelation and other prophetic books promise that we can expect trials and tribulations.

Romans 1:18, "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;"

Colossians 3:6, "Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,"

Ephesians 5:6, "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience."

Read Matthew 13 and 24 and then read Revelation. God will cleanse this earth and evil men will suffer a kind of judgment that will bring them to their knees.

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
C-mon Guys, lets assume we all fall under Romans 10:9,10 meaning we all have accepted Jesus as lord being born again with the faith that has allready led us to repentence.

1 peter 2:24
''Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray; But are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.''

Well then we have his promise, pray it, speak it, stand on lt no matter whats happening around you......

Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

''My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge''

Look, i'll go out on a limb and say the future is looking pretty rugged so we can ether face it walking by faith and not by sight with Gods word or in fear wrongly believing Gods judgment has come upon us :rolleyes:

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
C-mon Guys, lets assume we all fall under Romans 10:9,10 meaning we all have accepted Jesus as lord being born again with the faith that has allready led us to repentence.

1 peter 2:24
''Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray; But are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.''

Well then we have his promise, pray it, speak it, stand on lt no matter whats happening around you......

Psalm 91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Look, i'll go out on a limb and say the future is looking pretty rugged so we can ether face it walking by faith and not by sight with Gods word or in fear wrongly believing Gods judgment has come upon us :rolleyes:

I believe that the OP is asking if God is sending His wrath or "anger" to punish a wicked world that has NOT accepted Jesus Christ. But those of us who HAVE accepted Jesus Christ must walk in faith. It's our Christian and spiritual duty.

Reactions: bunny and Karoobow

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
I believe that the OP is asking if God is sending His wrath or "anger" to punish a wicked world that has NOT accepted Jesus Christ.

From a level 4 lab in Communist China? I seriously doubt it. The interesting part about Gods Wrath being poured out in the book of revelations is that the people curse GOD for it and stubbernly refuse him.... Meaning they know it's God who is doing it and that he is real and that Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
IMO we have at least one national sin that holds back God's blessings.

Quite true. America certainly "has it commin'." But we can add a few national, "legal" sins to the one you're considering. God is no longer allowed in our courthouses, schools, or other public facilities. Kick Him out and He's apt to leave and take His blessings with Him.

Not to mention the LGBTQ cancer spreading across the continent.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
From a level 4 lab in Communist China? I seriously doubt it. The interesting part about Gods Wrath being poured out in the book of revelations is that the people curse GOD for it and stubbernly refuse him.... Meaning they know it's God who is doing it and that he is real and that Jesus is the LAMB OF GOD.

He sent punishment upon Israel from Babylon, Assyria, Egypt and other places. I see no reason why He's unable to use men to punish a disobedient people today. I'm not saying He did but I AM saying that it's possible.

·
the "d" from ban[d]
15,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I believe that the OP is asking if God is sending His wrath or "anger" to punish a wicked world that has NOT accepted Jesus Christ. But those of us who HAVE accepted Jesus Christ must walk in faith. It's our Christian and spiritual duty.
Yes you are mostly correct. Surely it must anger God the Father to see the sins we Christians continue the heap on His Son.

I believe God the Father still sends us earthly punishment for our failure to follow His Laws. Time and time again the Lord has punished all of mankind because of mankind's collective failure to follow His Laws.

I believe we or our progeny bear the consequences of our sins here even if we are Forgiven and have everlasting life.

I do not want to argue God's word but I am interested in how you might believe I am wrong. I have started reading the Bible through. I have almost finished 1 Chronicles. I am struck by how so often man angered God and the earthly punishment he brought even on His chosen people.

I have also come to believe without Christ only the Jewish people would know the Lord today. So without Christ we would not only have Forgiveness of our sins but we would not know God the Father either.

Please not I believe God's whole Word before we can properly put into context Books, Chapters and Verses of God's Word.

Your thoughtful responses are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
He sent punishment upon Israel from Babylon, Assyria, Egypt and other places. I see no reason why He's unable to use men to punish a disobedient people today. I'm not saying He did but I AM saying that it's possible.
Speculating on such things without definitive proof is counter productive. I prefer to Abide, remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the ALL MIGHTY who's power no foe can with stand. I suggest everyone else do the same :thumb:

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Yes you are mostly correct. Surely it must anger God the Father to see the sins we Christians continue the heap on His Son.

I believe God the Father still sends us earthly punishment for our failure to follow His Laws. Time and time again the Lord has punished all of mankind because of mankind's collective failure to follow His Laws.

I believe we or our progeny bear the consequences of our sins here even if we are Forgiven and have everlasting life.

I do not want to argue God's word but I am interested in how you might believe I am wrong. I have started reading the Bible through. I have almost finished 1 Chronicles. I am struck by how so often man angered God and the earthly punishment he brought even on His chosen people.

I have also come to believe without Christ only the Jewish people would know the Lord today. So without Christ we would not only have Forgiveness of our sins but we would not know God the Father either.

Please not I believe God's whole Word before we can properly put into context Books, Chapters and Verses of God's Word.

Your thoughtful responses are appreciated.

Too bad the vast majority rejected Christ. Good that a few accepted Him and that so many others have as well. It's all in His hands. He calls who He calls.

Reactions: bunny

·
Banned
570 Posts
Well then we have his promise, pray it, speak it, stand on lt no matter whats happening around you......[/B]

[/B]
All good, IF you are in covenant with Him...

Psa 50:15* “And call upon Me in the day of distress – Let Me rescue you, and you esteem Me.”*
Psa 50:16* But to the wrong Elohim said, “What right have you to recite My laws, Or take My covenant in your mouth,*
Psa 50:17* “While you hated instruction And cast My Words behind you?*

Such as the partial quote you made...let's get the FULL quote:

Hos 4:6* “My people have perished for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being priest for Me. Since you have forgotten the Torah of your Elohim, I also forget your children.*

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Speculating on such things without definitive proof is counter productive. I prefer to Abide, remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the ALL MIGHTY who's power no foe can with stand. I suggest everyone else do the same :thumb:

Humans were given the power of speculation and consideration. None of us have all the answers (including you and me) but we are free to compare what we see in the world today to what we read in the Prophecies.

Reactions: bunny
1 - 20 of 63 Posts