Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Interesting, with Eric Holder as their boss I'm not betting on it going too far.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Maybe they won't get him on this one, but the Fast and Furious firestorm keeps heating up more everyday. Like Miss Becky said, "Where there is smoke there is fire." Zero and Holder may actually get caught on this one because there are too many people involved to silence everyone. We'll see what happens, but Issa is NOT backing down.

·
American fearmaker
14,249 Posts
The key is and has been Tony Rezko, professional fund raiser for the Clintons, Obama, Mayor Daley and so on. I think that the feds are waiting for Obama to be done in the White House and then various secret indictments will come out. I think that the feds got to Daley a couple of years ago after they got Rezko. They took out everybody real close to Daley except for Daley himself which is what I thought was funny. And now Daley is no longer Dictator of Chicago. SOMETHING has disrupted his lifestyle and may soon fall on top of Obama.

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
The White House is just a branch of Crook County ....... they all have a "get out jail free card" ....... no matter how Blago's trial goes he will walk early ..... no way does the FBI get anything on the Big 0 .......

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There has been internet chatter for sometime now about something big out there hanging over obunghole's head that could drop anytime and it was something related to that cesspool we commonly refer to as Chicago.

Maybe TPTB have figured they have used up the "o" and it is time to throw him under the bus, or maybe it is there to remind him who his place and who his real masters are; he has been awfully full of himself since his coronation. You have to admit that this guy is dirty even by Washington's standards. Think of the skeletons in his closet.

However hearing that obunghole has something to fear from an actual honest investigation is an exercise in the obvious.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Remember the roits or almost riots over O.J getting convicted? He was guilty as sin and all the racial problems that came from it. What do you think would happen if the FBi went after big 0? Riots in every major city with sharpton and jackassson leading the people in revolt. Would have to be a black arresting officer with a signed warrant by a black judge and then convicted by a black jury and would still be called racist...

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
And dont forget about the Blago trial. Who knows what really came out of it.
not even a slap on the wrist, much less a stay in the social club.

Reactions: miss becky
1 - 13 of 13 Posts