Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back a couple of weeks ago I vowed to look into this subject since I had been seeing/hearing people mentioning that 5G may have a role to play in the WuFlu outbreak. I didn't give it much thought as being something that might have any real value to the discussion but I kept an open mind and an open ear for any news that I came across. Most of everything I heard was coming from some real kooks who were just spouting off about Wuhan's 5G role out just prior to this thing blowing up and how it must have something to do with it, no real ideas on how or why, just talk. Then I started to see some discussion about how 5G works to excite/charge oxygen molecules and then a commenter on a YT video linked to Dana Ashlie and said to check her out so I did. I'll admit that I haven't looked into her and what she's about but I did watch the very first video at the top of her uploaded list that was published just yesterday and I can say it was well worth the 57mins I gave it. This lady is pretty damn smart and has a great way of putting things together in a way that makes sense, certainly in a way that asks the important questions.

If you've got the time I'd say check it out, at least the first half where she talks about her theory on 5G's role in this outbreak. The second half of the video is great as well but it's on vaccines and I know most people don't care to know any truths about that stuff so you've been warned. ;)

Is this truly Viral or is to do with the fact that F.I.V.E.-G? C.H.I.N.A has unleashed 60 Ghz all throughout the country with WU-HAN as the PILOT CITY. Unbelievable comparisons to symptoms 'showing' as a V-Irus compared vs what happens when one is hit with 60GHz waves, and it's impact on the uptake of oxygen via the hemoglobin. This specific frequency is absorbed by oxygen. 60GHz causes the rotation of the electrons around the oxygen molecule to spin, thus inhibiting the ability of hemoglobin to properly uptake these oxygen molecules. What would be the ultimate 'solution' to such a problem as this "V.I.Rus"?

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
8,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Banned
10,320 Posts
CAW!

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

a jesus freak is anti 5geeeee........

say it taint so.....

didja all take a look at her channel?

·
Registered
328 Posts
If it is indeed 5G related, I'd say us Americans can breathe a huge sigh of relief.

5G isn't in most areas yet.

But...I do think cases of the WuTang flu popped up in areas without 5G.

Yep, we're screwed.

I think my last molecule of serotonin is clinging onto hope. The rest of me says I lived a good 25 years.

Might as well drink a tall can of Busch and find the hottest hooker on my street. I'd like to go out having fun...

FWIW, some NDE vaults I read say reincarnation is real and you can choose the era you're reborn...

I'm choosing born in 1920s die about 2015ish like my grandma

Get to see 12 valve Cummins new, the old IDIs and big blocks in their prime

·
Registered
328 Posts
If it is indeed 5G related, I'd say us Americans can breathe a huge sigh of relief.

5G isn't in most areas yet.

But...I do think cases of the WuTang flu popped up in areas without 5G.

Yep, we're screwed.

I think my last molecule of serotonin is clinging onto hope. The rest of me says I lived a good 25 years.

Might as well drink a tall can of Busch and find the hottest hooker on my street. I'd like to go out having fun...

FWIW, some NDE vaults I read say reincarnation is real and you can choose the era you're reborn...

I'm choosing born in 1920s die about 2015ish like my grandma

Get to see 12 valve Cummins new, the old IDIs and big blocks in their prime
Personally, I'm going with the biolab theory...which I'm not even sure is a conspiracy theory anymore at this point

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
%G in play

I have seen some very interesting material with respect to the 5G connection. As an example, the largest 5G+ array in the world is outside Wuhan. Also, the Princess Cruise lines where many passengers were affected also reportedly has the 5G system. It has definitely been weaponized. Will be posting more about this shortly.

Who the hell cares about 5G on a coronovirus forum site?

Why did I click on this thread?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts