Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
30 days is good. He should also pay for lab testing results to check for any STDs or viral infections. Reimburse the store for any lose of sales and products lost. And pay for a billboard with his mug shot explaining his crimes.

And then be subjected to a public beat down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
EdgeCrusher
932 Posts
It could really encourage copycats. IMO, 364 days plus the fines and community service would be a good punishment. I say 364 because the stupid 1 year in jail equals felony for gun ownership that some jurisdictions seem to follow.
I believe he was a copycat...this was a viral stunt, I want to say last summer? 3 or 4 of these incidents gained notoriety.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
https://abc13.com/5987621/

The man's father says his son licked the ice cream because he was just trying to get Facebook likes.

30 days might just be what it takes to make the idiot think twice about ruining someone else's property. He could also use a swift kick in the gonads.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
I think he should have gotten at least 6 months in jail and that much community service plus pay at least a 1000 dollar fine and tested for communicable diseases at the very least.

If I had been stupid enough to have done that after I got out of jail my dad would have beaten my ass which is what that idiot needs.

·
Wildlife Proctologist
2,213 Posts
The judge should also give 2 years probation that includes not being allowed to have a Facebook account since he did it for likes.

To answer a question with a question - is it long enough to deter others? If not then it needs to be longer. The fines and community service are good but may have needed to be higher to the store for lost sales and whatever additional security measures.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,947 Posts
What is the sentence for assault?

To me, it's assault, even if he did buy the ice cream.

Reactions: Hammer 1

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,577 Posts
He got a 30 day stay at the Graybar Hotel
180 days probation
100 hours community service
$1000 Fine
$1565 Reimbursement to Blue Bell

I'd say he got enough this time around, if he does it again, 5 years

·
Only politics *****.
5,593 Posts
So, he licked icecream and put it back, so he could get some pictures/video of him doing that (proving he's an utter idiot). Then he bought the icecream. When will you be rounding up the people who eat a grape before they exit the store! While the guy's a complete idiot, he didn't do anything actually wrong in this case.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts