Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not one politician over here has answered the question "Why are the Irish people being sacrificed to bail out private banks". Not one word.

Ireland is on the brink of a chasm of which there is no return, sold out by people who wont even answer why its being done. Eternal debt and rule by the IMF and no reason given as to why.

I cant logically work out in my head why they wont default and let the banks take the hit. Private bank debt has NOTHING to do with state debt. Nothing will happen if they let em go. But no, they wont let the trillionaire investors lose a cent!

If a bunch of rich dip ****s speculate and make a loss - that has nothing to do with me or my country whatsoever. Why should I work to stop them losing money on a bad investment in a private venture. NOT MY PROBLEM. Nothing to do with anyone except them. Their loss! Tough. Hard luck.

Instead the old, sick , poor and working class get to shoulder the burden of paying back Rothschilds loose change so they can buy another few solid gold toilets and high class hookers for their club house out back.

Even the mafia and every other crime syndicate put together couldnt pull this heist off. WTF. Man, I'm ****ed off. This is pure evil. A new era of hopelesness and poverty courtesy of the NWO.

I want my country back.

Rant over. :mad:

List of conspirators benefiting from theft>

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
Not one politician over here has answered the question "Why are the Irish people being sacrificed to bail out private banks". Not one word.

Ireland is on the brink of a chasm of which there is no return, sold out by people who wont even answer why its being done. Eternal debt and rule by the IMF and no reason given as to why.

I cant logically work out in my head why they wont default and let the banks take the hit. Private bank debt has NOTHING to do with state debt. Nothing will happen if they let em go. But no, they wont let the trillionaire investors lose a cent!

If a bunch of rich dip ****s speculate and make a loss - that has nothing to do with me or my country whatsoever. Why should I work to stop them losing money on a bad investment in a private venture. NOT MY PROBLEM. Nothing to do with anyone except them. Their loss! Tough. Hard luck.

Instead the old, sick , poor and working class get to shoulder the burden of paying back Rothschilds loose change so they can buy another few solid gold toilets and high class hookers for their club house out back.

Even the mafia and every other crime syndicate put together couldnt pull this heist off. WTF. Man, I'm ****ed off. This is pure evil. A new era of hopelesness and poverty courtesy of the NWO.

I want my country back.

Rant over. :mad:

List of conspirators benefiting from theft>

The Inter Alpha group of banks are in trouble all over europe, thats what all the bailouts are really for, the european governments themselves are funded. I don't see how they will survive much longer, because people in those countries will take to the streets, stop working/paying taxes and using their fiat money and if the ECB/IMF go down the other route of printing money to bail them out, they still lose, because they need so much, it gets devalued. They will crash the whole of europe, rather than be put under bankrupcy reorganisation. The loans are covered with credit default swaps which are issued by some of the bankrupt big US banks, so there will be pressure coming from there to stop the defaults also....

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The loans are covered with credit default swaps which are issued by some of the bankrupt big US banks, so there will be pressure coming from there to stop the defaults also....
I understand the complexity of the interwoven banking system and the ramifications globally, but its main purpose is to make profits for private shareholders.
The fact that we're all caught in the web as some sort of serfs and cant get out without catastrophe is a testimony to whoever designed it.

Defaulting for a small country like Ireland 2 year ago before the Lisbon sham would have been preferable. We'd be on the road to recovery by now without any impending doom.

I've no doubt we'll default. Unfortunately we've been taken over by bureaucrats in the meantime without a shot being fired and are now subject to the will of the EU. Its mind boggling and utterly disheartening. An outrage. Ireland needs a new political party instead of the current EU puppets who sell to the highest bidder.

·
Just plain snarky.
5,967 Posts
I feel for you....Australia is currently roaring along economically; but I fear we wont be far behind.......asset stripped by other desperate economies; sucks to be one of the little guys in the world financial system....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Hairy,

I'm in England, hearing a lot of anecdotes from people who work/visit Ireland about the situation there. Word is, the anger on the streets is palpable in the last couple of months.

You have to understand, this is not about greed for money... not at the top, anyway. These people have more money than they could ever spend. It's about power, and it's about the 'New World Order', although I understand that term attracts derision and laughter.

Thing is, the coming impoverishment of the masses is not a laughing matter. I suspect we won't be far behind you here in blighty. Time to get your ducks in a row, so to speak.

EDIT: I see you used NWO in the title... guess people here are more switched on than j.q. public.

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
I dont think anything has changed in countries like Ireland and Scotland in 800 years. We're all still bloody peasants and all still screwed whatever we do!

"There you go again with those negative waves Moriarty, have a little faith baby, have a little faith"

I don't think these bankers are as all powerfull as they are hyped up to be, yes they are smart, ruthless, devious and dangerous but I think they've got so much luxury in their lives that they have gotten soft and fat, look at the almighty mess they've got themselves into, their system has had it, the masses will get screwed but so will the source of the bankers power, which is fiat money. When that is worthless, their control will mostly be gone, and sure they'll try to use violence, force, coercion, food and other commodities to own you but people will grow their own and they will fight back, because at that point, they will have nothing left to lose. If you remember your history you will see that the Irish have burned the bankers in the past, during their revolution in the early twentieth century, it was only a few hundred determined individuals who caused them to withdraw their proxies and there are people there now who are aquiring the capability to do this, so it may kick off and change the government there when folks get really desperate...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
...look at the almighty mess they've got themselves into, their system has had it, the masses will get screwed but so will the source of the bankers power, which is fiat money.
It's not an accident. Fiat is rigged to blow. That is the purpose. The system is bigger than just 'the bankers'. They are one part of the control system. They own all the means of production, all the media, and they're creating a global currency to bring in off the back of the collapse.

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
It's not an accident. Fiat is rigged to blow. That is the purpose. The system is bigger than just 'the bankers'. They are one part of the control system. They own all the means of production, all the media, and they're creating a global currency to bring in off the back of the collapse.

I'm not so sure, if that type of collapse happens, they will lose control of it completely, you're looking at chaos and dark age conditions for a long time following it and it will not be safe for any banker or those that they work with, to move around without lots of bodyguards. Creative destruction may be fine in theory but rarely works out as intended, in practice......

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
once an individual could personally benefit by rallying his country and in the company of working class people raid & pillage another.

Now a company or corporations can benefit by rallying a government to raid & pillage it's own country and its own working class people.

Pirates reap misery and dispair in whatever ruthless manner cause them benefit. They don't carry weapons these days as they could lessen the cut and look of their $3000 suits.

Batten down Hairy, hope you and yours fair well in the coming trouble, I pray for your country as well.

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
I heard that Mrs Macaleese (Irish president) is calling an emergency meeting early next week to decide whether the bankster/bondholder bailout with taxpayer money should go ahead, as it is very obviously unconstitutional. The Irish may stuff the banksters yet.....

·
Banned
1,302 Posts
funny that your bring this up because it was just in time magazine. according to time taxi drivers where using Bentleys for cabs. so it was not just the banks it was the citizens. which is exactly what happened here in America. if the banks fail everyone looses their money just like in the great depression. the only way to avoid that is to keep them solvent.

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
funny that your bring this up because it was just in time magazine. according to time taxi drivers where using Bentleys for cabs. so it was not just the banks it was the citizens. which is exactly what happened here in America. if the banks fail everyone looses their money just like in the great depression. the only way to avoid that is to keep them solvent.
Unfortunately, the way they're planning to keep them solvent, is to dismantle the countries of Europe and kill the citizens, already happening in the UK, they're selling off all our stuff and dismantling the aparatus of civilisation.

The way to solve the bank problem is to have global Glass-Steagall and place these failed operations under bankrupcy reorganisation and write off all the bad debt that these bozos created with money from thin air, there is no need for breakdown collapse or new dark age but the politicians are in the banksters pocket and most of the population are too ignorant and stupid to realise whats being done to them and that there is a non destructive alternative.......

·
Waiting...Watching..
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I heard that Mrs Macaleese (Irish president) is calling an emergency meeting early next week to decide whether the bankster/bondholder bailout with taxpayer money should go ahead, as it is very obviously unconstitutional. The Irish may stuff the banksters yet.....
That cheers me up but I doubt the EU are happy about it. Excellent.

·
Bushcrafter
1,420 Posts
Hairy,

here's a link to the story about the president convening a meeting to discuss the constitutionality of the bailout bill:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...eese-calls-talks-on-bailout-law-15033147.html

President Mary McAleese has called for a meeting of the Council of State to examine new laws covering the multi-billion euro bailout and the banks.
In an unusual move, the president will on Tuesday convene the body, made up of the country's most senior serving and former office holders, to discuss the Credit Institutions Bill rather than simply signing it into law.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.