Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
I don't think that is hilarious at all. It's disrespectful and puerile. There are better ways to get your point across and if you can't think of one, stay the hell home.

·
Fideli Certa Merces
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that is hilarious at all. It's disrespectful and puerile. There are better ways to get your point across and if you can't think of one, stay the hell home.
I wont argue that its disrespectful, and there are definitely better ways to get a point across, but its still funny.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I wont argue that its disrespectful, and there are definitely better ways to get a point across, but its still funny.
I agree. Pretty funny. Bush was pretty quick, too, but considering that the guy got the second shoe off as well, the SS reacted pretty darn slowly.

Personally, it makes me wonder if the powers that be are going to ban shoes after they ban guns. :confused:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Too bad he didn't hit that bastard right between the eyes. Disrespect? How about Bush joking about not finding any WMD's when soldiers that HE sent in to that country based on information he knew was made up were and still are being killed. He deserves no respect.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
thats funny as hell!!!! i have to give it G.W., he did a hell of a job dodging those smelly shoes. it took secret service a long time to get that guy didnt it???? i think he fell back on his own before anybody in a black suit even touched him.

·
Registered
367 Posts
You have to suspect that this is one scenario the Secret Service has never trained for. LOL Imagine thinking, "Do I shoot him for throwing a shoe? Whatda' I do?"

:eek:

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
I'm pretty sure disrespect was the point. If he would have stayed home, he would of had to throw those shoses really far.:D:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Too bad he didn't hit that bastard right between the eyes. Disrespect? How about Bush joking about not finding any WMD's when soldiers that HE sent in to that country based on information he knew was made up were and still are being killed. He deserves no respect.
Yeah, No kidding. How about the disrespect of Bush and his Handlers killing millions of innocent Iraqis. Throw some more shoes at that punk!!!!

·
96 Posts
The soles of shoes are considered the ultimate insult in Arab culture. Calling someone a dog is the second most. Most of the people in the room would have understood the severity of the insult. Just because it is not an insult in our social postulates, does not make the message any less.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Well, the irony is that the guy threw a shoe at the guy who made him free enough to throw a shoe and NOT be hauled off and executed.

Any bets on how long a shoe thrower would last under Saddam?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts