Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Iranian Citizens protesting the downing of the Ukranian airliner , refused to step on the American flag as well as the Israeli flag. Hopefully, the America haters take notice. It would be something if it turns out that Trump turns out to be the spark that frees the Persian people from 40 years of theocratic subjugation !

https://www.breitbart.com/national-...refuse-to-trample-american-and-israeli-flags/

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts
Good for them, I guess. I really don’t care much about the Iranian people, to be honest. When Iran collapses and produces millions of refugees, the West will be expected to absorb them.

I suppose all of the Daily Wire readers will jump for joy at that one.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,626 Posts
Jon Stewart, who I respect a lot, even though he is a democrat, visited Iran several years ago and reported that most of the population there was thoroughly modern and not mired in some America hating cult.

They have the internet over there, are an educated society, and probably a lot more similar to us than different.

We may be seeing this majority population beginning to stand up to their oppressive theistic rulers. It would be wonderful if this happened and they could rejoin full participation with the rest of the world on a respected footing.

these crazy wars simply waste resources , bring death and misery, and limit mankind's potential.

·
Awesome
17,067 Posts
geeze.. imagine the media hissy-fit if with a single drone strike, zero innocents killed, trump sets off a chain of events that sees to the overthrow of the iranian government, ending 40 years of problems in the middle east without having to ever attack them directly, or start an actual war

·
Dios y Tejas
6,687 Posts
geeze.. imagine the media hissy-fit if with a single drone strike, zero innocents killed, trump sets off a chain of events that sees to the overthrow of the iranian government, ending 40 years of problems in the middle east without having to ever attack them directly, or start an actual war
They will just blame Trump for the layoffs in the military-industrial industries ranks. Such a heartless man.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
We got enough Americans here who do that....

·
Militant Normal
10,410 Posts
Jon Stewart, who I respect a lot, even though he is a democrat, visited Iran several years ago and reported that most of the population there was thoroughly modern and not mired in some America hating cult.

They have the internet over there, are an educated society, and probably a lot more similar to us than different.

We may be seeing this majority population beginning to stand up to their oppressive theistic rulers. It would be wonderful if this happened and they could rejoin full participation with the rest of the world on a respected footing.

these crazy wars simply waste resources , bring death and misery, and limit mankind's potential.
Pat Buchanan said years ago that, because of their levels of culture and education, the Iranians are our natural allies in the Middle East, and not the Arabs. From what little I've seen first-hand of both, I tend to agree.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,985 Posts
Iranian cab drivers tend to be VERY haughty and not pleasant to be around. The ones I met acted like they were better than everyone else.

My favorite was the one who got in a wreck with us in the vehicle, then wanted me to lie to the safety officer even though he had dash and interior cams. I told him "I will do what's right" and as soon as they got me off to the side told the truth.

He left my husband tied in the wheelchair (they strap it down during transport) for over an hour in the summer and TURNED OFF THE ENGINE leaving him to bake in the back. "Safety has to check him". Then got an attitude when I opened the back hatch to give him some air.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iranian cab drivers tend to be VERY haughty and not pleasant to be around. The ones I met acted like they were better than everyone else.

My favorite was the one who got in a wreck with us in the vehicle, then wanted me to lie to the safety officer even though he had dash and interior cams. I told him "I will do what's right" and as soon as they got me off to the side told the truth.

He left my husband tied in the wheelchair (they strap it down during transport) for over an hour in the summer and TURNED OFF THE ENGINE leaving him to bake in the back. "Safety has to check him". Then got an attitude when I opened the back hatch to give him some air.

I fail to see the relevance of this post .

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,985 Posts
Saying: I don't see Iranians, as a rule, as good guys.

I am happy they are having a big Christian revival but the ones I have met, about 10 or so, have all been jackasses. One blew a gasket at me because I disagreed with my husband. Another accused me of flirting. A third beat his wife and daughter on the regular (the daughter and I were friends). A fourth wanted me to falsify an accident report.

So, not impressed. I hope they sort out their mess over there and do not come here as a result.

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We've got tons of military hardware sitting in Iraq. You mean to tell me that we can't get a few thousand M4's and ammo over to the Iranian resistance ? The mullahs would have skid marks in their robes if a couple thousand armed Iranian Folks came a callin' !

·
Basket of deplorables
2,397 Posts
Lot of people around the world die for the freedoms liberals walk on and destroy here every freaking day
Even sadder is there are people who regularly post on many of these threads who do exactly that but also would walk on an American flag. Pathetic when the Iranians over there won't do it but they will here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts