Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/middle_east/8415489.stm
Iran has successfully test-fired an improved version of a medium-range missile, state television has said.

TV pictures showed the launch of the Sajjil-2 rocket, which experts say has the range to be able to hit Israel and US bases in the Gulf.

Correspondents say it is not the first time this missile has been tested, but the timing is likely to add to current tension over Iran's nuclear ambitions.

The West says Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons, a charge Iran denies.

The US said the test "undermined Iran's claims of peaceful intentions".

"Such actions will increase the seriousness and resolve of the international community to hold Iran accountable for its continued defiance of its international obligations on its nuclear programme," a White House spokesman said.

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown said the missile launch could boost the likelihood of further sanctions against Iran.

·
Banned
7,436 Posts
Is there any doubt left as to what Irans' intentions are? They have been supplying Hamas and Hezbollah with weapons from postols to missiles which have been used to terrorize Israel and incite muslims to take up arms. If they get fissionable material they will surely make an atomic bom and supply it to the terrorists they sponsor.

·
In Bat Country
1,465 Posts
it had been apparent for a long time that there was no question that Iran was going to get the bomb... it is the question of how are we going to deal with Iran after they get them.

·
Banned
7,436 Posts
it had been apparent for a long time that there was no question that Iran was going to get the bomb... it is the question of how are we going to deal with Iran after they get them.
I think the proper question is how do we deal with them before it is too late?

After the get it is a bit late in my book.

I think Isreal will take care of it the way they did with Iraq a few years back.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
i think that if israel has the bomb...all their neighbours should too.
Not a matter if who's got 'em, what matters is uses them first. My money's on Isreal, they've already been threatened by Imadingaling, to wipe them off the map, vaporize them, push them into the sea, etc. IMO, this is all they need.....the next few days should be interesting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts