Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iran has now produced roughly enough nuclear material to make, with added purification, a single atom bomb, according to nuclear experts analyzing the latest report from global atomic inspectors. The figures detailing Iran’s progress were contained ...

More...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Iran has now produced roughly enough nuclear material to make, with added purification, a single atom bomb, according to nuclear experts analyzing the latest report from global atomic inspectors. The figures detailing Iran’s progress were contained ...

More...
Excellent.. So chances are, they wouldn't waste it on us, they will use it on Israel.. karma usually comes into play sooner or later.

Honestly though, I truly don't think Iran is crazy enough to use a nuke on ANYONE. We are the only crazy ones to have done that, and we did it TWICE.. Yet we have a right to say that nukes are too dangerous for others to have? WHO THE **** DO WE THINK WE ARE??

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Excellent.. So chances are, they wouldn't waste it on us, they will use it on Israel.. karma usually comes into play sooner or later.
its called retaliation in kind by israel and a war in the mid east

Reactions: JRNC26

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
"according to nuclear experts analyzing the latest report from global atomic inspectors. The figures detailing Iran’s progress were contained ..."

Which means they are putting 5 or 6 together as we speak.......................

Reactions: JRNC26

·
woefully unprepared
1,489 Posts
Hype much? Big deal. They use it and even the antiwar types and your "frenchies" will be down at the draft office before the cloud dissapates. We'd have a REAL coalition of the willing and the whole mess would be over within a week. On thing, that's fantasy, because they won't nuke anybody.

"Several experts said that was enough for a bomb, but they cautioned that the milestone was mostly symbolic, because Iran would have to take additional steps. Not only would it have to breach its international agreements and kick out the inspectors, but it would also have to further purify the fuel and put it into a warhead design — a technical advance that Western experts are unsure Iran has yet achieved." Didn't even read it the first time, so let's not leave that part out.

In other news, your neigbor was found to have enough gasoline in his truck to burn down the entire block.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
It would be national suicide for Iran to use one on Israel. Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and would use them in a heartbeat.

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
It would be national suicide for Iran to use one on Israel. Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons and would use them in a heartbeat.
But the Israeli...'news'...sources that report this type of thing do not want people thinking that way, so knock it off.

;)

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
Then explain Pakistan's failure to...'blow up all the little school children'...:rolleyes:
um, like, stability and stuff. since the ouster of Musharef, not so much, but, you get the idea. you obviously care not for the safety of a fellow democracy in the Mideast. goes by the name of Israel.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
um, like, stability and stuff. since the ouster of Musharef, not so much, but, you get the idea. you obviously care not for the safety of a fellow democracy in the Mideast. goes by the name of Israel.
I love how the word "democracy" is thrown around as if it's a GOOD thing..

We were never intended to be a democracy. if Israel wants to be a democracy, then they should be able to play by their own rules and let the majority of middle east countries decide whether they get wiped off the map or not.. That would be true democracy in action...

The word "democracy" is used no differently than the word "change" Obama used to scam his supporters with, or the word "terrorism" that the McCain and Bush camps and majority of Republicans used to scare votes out of people..

Screw Israel. And screw the zionist dual nationalist traitors we have in our government.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
ah, I knew I'd catch a whiff of anti-semitism in a thread like this. it's all the evil joos, right?

:rolleyes:

EDIT: yeah, it's not like we should support a fellow democracy/republic/free country like out own. they swim in a sea of splodeydopes. the country that wants to arm itself with nukes has been covertly (and not so covertly) supplying splodeydopes to kill our troops. OUR TROOPS.

so, yeah, nothing to see here. keep moving folks. Just an Islamist regime with a bomb. nothing to see here. move along...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
ah, I knew I'd catch a whiff of anti-semitism in a thread like this. it's all the evil joos, right?
Anti Zionism and antisemitism are two totally different things.. I said nothing about hating Jews.. Dual nationalist zionists are the problem..

And you appear to be more antisemitic than I am, considering your blind support for Israel, is what has allowed the true Semites of the area to be pretty much wiped out at will on a daily basis, hidden by the main stream media.. So just keep getting all your information about the middle east from CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC or any one of the other dual nationalist, pro zionist owned media outlets and keep enjoying your politically correct kool aid.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Anti Zionism and antisemitism are two totally different things.. I said nothing about hating Jews.. Dual nationalist zionists are the problem..

And you appear to be more antisemitic than I am, considering your blind support for Israel, is what has allowed the true Semites of the area to be pretty much wiped out at will on a daily basis, hidden by the main stream media.. So just keep getting all your information about the middle east from CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC or any one of the other dual nationalist, pro zionist owned media outlets and keep enjoying your politically correct kool aid.
Careful or Verge will report you to the Moosad. :D: :D:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
"according to nuclear experts analyzing the latest report from global atomic inspectors. The figures detailing Iran’s progress were contained ..."

Which means they are putting 5 or 6 together as we speak.......................
a couple for Israel and a couple for us.Makes ya wonder what gonna happen in DC on inauguration day.Doubtful that early but ya never know.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
a couple for Israel and a couple for us.Makes ya wonder what gonna happen in DC on inauguration day.Doubtful that early but ya never know.
Or this could all be propaganda so you won't ask questions when fingers get pointed at Iran.

I know it's crazy cause governments never lie to the people.

·
My Temperature is Right
5,578 Posts

More...
Well, looks like bye bye Texas.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts