Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,835 Posts
So, I guess this is the start of war? Anybody know for sure?

·
That'll be the day...
3,766 Posts
Waiting with bated breath..... were there any casualties?

One soldier dies and it will be 'hell-fire' on that evil regime. I do have a heart for the people... so I hope Trump and the Pentagon are very, very surgical.

So many don't know this but in the last 2 years, Iran has been the hottest and fastest growing Christian growth on the planet.... most are women. They are realizing the grace and love of Jesus and the factual evil of Islam.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,573 Posts
A lot of news reporting but no real stories on what was hit

From what I hear they were launched at one of our airbases housing our men

If they got hit, Iran may become history, if they didn't Trump may just laugh at them

·
Awesome
17,064 Posts
i hope they televise the sending of iran back to the stone age like they did that first night if iraq when all the power went down, their air fields disappeared, their tanks became smoking pop cans, and none of them knew what the hell was going on because communications were gone.. the broadcast of that did make an entertaining light show

·
Registered
815 Posts
This is not going to end well. Trump will retaliate.

As long as the fighting stays conventional, Iran's retaliation stays in the middle east, it will be ... bad for Iran but will probably stay contained to the middle east.

If there is any retaliation on US soil, or if the nukes start flying, I'm heading for the hills. Time to bug out. I mean that very literally. I am fortunate in that I have a place to go.

This is ... scarier than any other time in history that I can remember. And I was a working adult during 9/11 and old enough to remember my parents talking about potentially turning a cistern into a bomb shelter during the cold war.

1 - 20 of 280 Posts