Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all these years buying crummy aftermarket magazines, Ruger has finally released their own hi-cap 10/22 mag!

http://shopruger.com/10_22-BX-25-MAGAZINE/productinfo/90361/

genuine Ruger factory magazine with Ruger logo has been tested and has proven to feed as reliably as the standard BX-1 10-round Ruger rotary magazine. BX-25 magazines will work with any factory original Ruger 10/22 rifle, SR-22 rifle, and 22 Charger pistol.
RETAIL: $29.95
The main selling feature to me is the steel feed lips

You saw it here first! :thumb:

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
rock on......... I will have to get a couple of those.

·
Registered
965 Posts
nice we have a few of the aftermarket ones, but id like some actually made by ruger. Hopefully u can take these ones apart to clean them, the aftermarket ones we have u cant take apart and the dust here is hell on them

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
I have a few butler creek mags that use steal lips and they work great. I'll see what the price is on these and something tells me they will be much more than the butler creeks.

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
these are $29

Really? Hard to believe when their stock 10rnd mags sell anywhere from $15 to $20 depending where your shopping. Not knocking these mags it's just that the butler creeks I have work well and I wasn't waiting for rugers hi cap mag solution. Hell even the shootersridge 25rnd mag I have hasn't given me any trouble even with plastic lips. All my 10/22 mags get used heavily seeing I have 3 different 10/22's to use them in and one of the three always goes to the range with me..

I'll have to get a few more if indeed they are $30 locally..

·
war comin, choose a side
401 Posts
Yes sir i will be getting these butler creek who finally thanks ruger and thanks mcnasty for the enlightenment

·
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It says $29.95 MSRP, but that typically means you can get 'em for a bit less than that.

I'm sure all the usual companies (Cabela's, Gander Mtn, Natchez, etc..) will eventually start listing these in their catalogs

I'd like to know who's making these for Ruger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts