Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I figure after months of lurking I would provide you with a little info about myself.

First off your run of the mill basic info.
My name is Shaun Logan.
I am over 30 (the new 20)
and live in ohio valley.

I grew up as an avid Boy Scout, I have hung out with hunters, fishermen, and military individuals, and not to mention family in the rural parts of KY. In growing up in this type of environment I learned to understand a lot of things, like self reliance and the importance of understanding your environment. Along with this I learned a lot about minimalism, preparedness, and woodlore.
Scout Motto
"Always be prepared"

Now in growing up I received a few knives from my Grandfather. He passed them down to me before he died. With this I learned the value of a good sharp knife. I have since collected and posse many different varieties of blades. And many refer to me as a blade freak. I take it as a compliment.

The unfortunate thing is, due to lack of "dirt time", I have become uncomfortable in the woods. This usually lasts about a day or two. But after that I become familiar.

How I came across this Forum.
I was searching youtube on squirrel skinning and I came across a very informative and highly detail method by a forum member here. Following the link I checked out the available content. I like what I saw. And so here I am.

I hope this helps in understanding the type of person I am when I begin posting questions.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hey there and welcome from SE Ga. Plenty more info here. Take some time and explore!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts