Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Backpacker I Adventurer
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snakes are venomous not Poisonous. Meaning that if a snake bites you you could die, while if you drink the venom you'll have no ill effects. Interesting bit of fact. Note: DO NOT GO AND DRINK SNAKE VENOM TO SHOW OFF TO YOUR BUDDIES!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
Joined
·
24,506 Posts
Snakes are venomous not Poisonous. Meaning that if a snake bites you you could die, while if you drink the venom you'll have no ill effects. Interesting bit of fact. Note: DO NOT GO AND DRINK SNAKE VENOM TO SHOW OFF TO YOUR BUDDIES!!
I guess it would be bad to drink it if you had an ulcer.......
 

·
Backpacker I Adventurer
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROFL! Just don't let it puncture your skin. Never know might just save your life. Oh and if it does let me know. If I don't hear back from ya, I'll assume you failed and got bit rather then drank, or that it just out right didn't work. Thanks for being such a trooper and being our first test subject.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top