Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to invite those who are interested to check out something I have been working very hard on building for several months with no prior experience. I think it will be a great resource for firearms owners and enthusiasts that will cover a broad range of topics and allow for an unprecidented level of member interactivity in the gun community.

http://www.gunfolks.com

I just went into live beta a couple of days ago. Official launch is july 4th, but I would greatly appreciate any of you guys here trying it out, registering and providing feedback. This forum has been a great influence and resource for me over the last few years, and I welcome any of you guys.

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, we had some downtime for a couple hours due to scripts overloading the server, we're back and will be upgrading tonight when traffic dies down.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Mike, thats one aspect of it, but its much more. That might very much interest you.

There is a directory where you can create and manage a listing for your firearms related business. You can also get member feedback and reviews. You can post details on your local ranges, stores, instructors and classes.

You can list and review any type of firearms related business, gun, ammo, optics, or other accessory product.

We also have forums, including survivalism categories.

And each member may make blog posts to our community blog known as "15 Minutes of Bang"

You may also post gun classifieds (members only have access)

Check it out and see if it interests you. I'd really like to have you as a part of the site as you are one of my favorite posters here.

I'm selling you on this! lol.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,581 Posts
Thanks Mike, thats one aspect of it, but its much more. That might very much interest you.

There is a directory where you can create and manage a listing for your firearms related business. You can also get member feedback and reviews. You can post details on your local ranges, stores, instructors and classes.

You can list and review any type of firearms related business, gun, ammo, optics, or other accessory product.

We also have forums, including survivalism categories.

And each member may make blog posts to our community blog known as "15 Minutes of Bang"

You may also post gun classifieds (members only have access)

Check it out and see if it interests you. I'd really like to have you as a part of the site as you are one of my favorite posters here.

I'm selling you on this! lol.
Thanks. I'll give it a browse when I have more time to really spend looking at it and considering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts