Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FlyLeaf Rocks!!
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the theatres last night and watched the new Indiana Jones movie. I found it was good, had great effects and some of the old Indiana Jones cliches, but there was not enough direction (It was hard to find out the actual goal of the adventurers). I liked the old Indiana Jones movies better, but Harrison Ford still did an amazing job in the new one.

Please post your thoughts and comments on this new movie,

·
Registered
40 Posts
I liked, but not the best

I liked the movie, but I was not sure if it was one of the best. Harrison Ford was good and so was the other actors. I just was not sure if I liked how Area 51 was brought into the movie. I questioned the aliens too. I believe in some type of UFOs but the jury is still out on this question. Good movies, but I am not sure if I would own it. I would wait until it came out on DVD.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The movie was very entertaining. It seemed almost over the top and to vaudvillian. That motorcycle kid (Shia Lebeouf) was a lot less irritating than short round. The whole alien thing was a little to far fetched and Spielburgy. Spielburg does a good job keeping Lucas in check. It's just to bad he wasn't there to smack Lucas around for the "Jar-Jar Binks" incident. (I'm name my band that I think - The JarJar Binks Incident) Harrison Ford did a fantastic job and it was great to Marion Ravenswood again.

·
The West Coast Kid
164 Posts
I saw it but I have to say it was a little sub par. An entertaining watch but I still find my self a little disappointed as I was expecting something of the quality of the originals.

Oh well, I guess thats the way it goes :|

·
Modern Day Nessmuk
483 Posts
I was watching this movie in the theartre, and was into it very much into it. Halfway through my uncle calls, and tells my dad and I, he broke down on his bike about four hours where we were from. We went home, hooked on the trailer, and drove down to get him, bring him home, than come back up here. I was dissapointed.

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
me and the wife saw the movie this past weekend......enjoyed it....it was fun........

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Going to see it this weekend, really looking forward to it.

·
FlyLeaf Rocks!!
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TOTALLY agreed duelist, totally agreed.
I especially loved that scene where the ball was chasing Indy. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts