Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here:
Thanks brother , I've been waiting on a booked message from a friend. I'm pretty sure it's bad.

·
A marathon not a sprint
4,787 Posts
All flights from India arriving at Vancouver International Airport in BC were reported to have cases of covid on board, some so sick they had to be assisted off the planes. As a result we have the variant here. It was reported over a week ago that more than 50 % of the cases are now other variants than the initial strain . Vanouver Health Board shut down everyone here again, businesses shut down again , no travel in the province or camping , you can be stopped and fined for non essential travel , then finally stopped flights from India .

·
Registered
12,359 Posts
It's never going away is it?
No. It’s a virus. They never do go away, they mutate, we’ve been saying it for over a year, and that’s why this mask crap is a freaking bad joke.

US travel restrictions from india take effect tuesday.
Wow. When Trump tried to do that they called him a xenophobic racist.

Freaking hypocrites.

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Not new but like I suspect what is going to happen everywhere is people get vaxxed and then spread the V, they are called "super spreaders" as its not actually a vaxx and doesn't prevent anyone from actually getting C-19. So people get vaxxed think they are good to go and wind-up spreading it, this is a YUGE failure on the part of the MSM and politicians who have told nothing but lies about the so-called vaxx

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not new but like I suspect what is going to happen everywhere is people get vaxxed and then spread the V, they are called "super spreaders" as its not actually a vaxx and doesn't prevent anyone from actually getting C-19. So people get vaxxed think they are good to go and wind-up spreading it, this is a YUGE failure on the part of the MSM and politicians who have told nothing but lies about the so-called vaxx
That's exactly right. Now, we have to avoid the vaccinated! Pretty insidious operation Fauci, Gates and the ChiComs are doing. This is warfare on America!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm still leaning on the belief that if you acquired antibodies through infection, it'll handle any variances.
And take your Vitamin D and B12. If you are overweight, increase your Vitamin D.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts