Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Time to melt snowflakes!
30,160 Posts
This is one of the reasons why I laugh at all the conspiracy theorist who project some matrix-like super intelligence towards an all knowing and controlling government. It ain't happening.
"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

My time in the Army convinced that Hanlon's Razor explains the majority of government. One big mess snowballing all over everyone.

·
Time to melt snowflakes!
30,160 Posts
I do believe there is a lot of malice and vindictiveness among the "civil" servants. It's not just stupidity although there is plenty of that.
I don't know about malice, but more of an entitlement or 'YOU OWE ME' type of attitude, at least in my experience. They expect to get raises, promotions etc just for being there and not base on experience. (Recommend that and you would think one talked about eating babies alive)

Not necessarily stupidity either, but complacency. The type of things which would get one fired in the 'real world' but are protected by contracts and Unions in government.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.