Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
357 Mag, sex for the hand
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clean your guns! My Ak started short stroking after 500 rounds through it, while its still not broken in, you can see the metal filings in the reciever, which means its not fully broken in (second time ive cleaned the whole gun). One good clean solved this probelm, but it goes to show you not even the "invincible" AK dosnt need to be cleaned. I guess, what im getting at is; for one, im drunk, and two maintain your guns. Dont let the guns reputation give you a ego that if fires every time without cleaning.

For one who dosnt clean there weapons is one who dosnt care for the lives.

·
Certifiable
723 Posts
Do pretty good there on the sauce. Just remember the sauce is for cleaning 'em up, not shooten 'em and you will do fine.

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
I miss the sauce. 16 days and no Wild Turkey 101. I gave it up, save for the holidays. Actually add a week, but Halloween was my Oct holiday freebie!
Anyway, good thread even IF you are loopy...

·
Registered
43 Posts
I miss the sauce. 16 days and no Wild Turkey 101. I gave it up, save for the holidays. Actually add a week, but Halloween was my Oct holiday freebie!
Anyway, good thread even IF you are loopy...

Wild Turkey 101? :eek: :eek: Youre a braver man than I. Damn. I thought I was pretty hardcore pounding my tequila shots and drinking beer at the same time. You da man.... :D: :D:

·
Registered
70 Posts
yes cleaning the gun really matters, so if your a total gun noob listen to your grand pappy and get you a cleaning kit because you want that barrel shiney as a mirror when you go out shooting. Also keep all of your metal oiled up because if not the salt off your fingers will rust it, im not educating the poster, he obviously knows already whats going on, just adding to it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts