Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a man that is sitting in Arkansas right now that will get a cup of coffee in the next hour. I know this sounds absurd and crazy considering it is 1 pm in the afternoon already and coffee is traditionally drunk in the morning but my source tells me it will happen.

I know that predictions are dangerous and somewhat trifling but I would get all my preps in order as fast as possible just in case.

I'm not saying it will happen for sure, no one can be that positive when it comes to predictions like this but I have it on good authority that this man will stand up from his computer, put one foot in front of the other and walk into his kitchen. Whether he will choose the blue cup or the red cup I'm not sure at this point and my source has not clearly delineated yet, but he will get a cup and fill it with coffee. The real question is whether he will use any cream or sugar.

I'm a little shaken by this news myself and I hope it isn't true.

:D:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I just quit my job and maxed out my credit cards. Now im packing up the family and heading for the hills. Thanks for the heads up, had you not warned, i probably would have been killed or injured in he exodus.

If the internet makes it through this tradegy, i will catch up with you guys when it is safe to do so.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

·
Leave Me Alone !
907 Posts
Oh God! It's me!!! I'm the guy getting up from my computer now and going to get a cup of coffee. How did you know? I know, I didn't have my tin foil hat on and you read my thoughts. I better go put it on.............. Oh, you said Arkansas. I'm in Louisiana. Whew, had me worried there for a moment. But I'm still gonna put on my tin foil hat. Thanks for the warning.

·
King of Nido
2,013 Posts
I have started to clear out my enemies list. The sheer thought of a major prediction like that coming true means the end of the world, and i have things that need to be finished.

·
Armchair Prepper
533 Posts
I ran the OP through my Bible Decoder software. By carefully selecting some letters, deleting others, and adding a few, it's become apparent that this is not the first cup of coffee that Arkansas Man has had today. In fact, it will be the Second Coming of the Cup - fortold in one of the banned books of the bible - and will trigger the Acoffeelypse.

Unfortunately, due to a few really fun parties that I don't really remember in college, I will be among the left behind grounds.

·
Registered
11,420 Posts
What are all of you coffee addicts going to do when the SHTF?

What about smokers? what are you going to do. Cant even stock pile cigs because they go stale in a short time.

All I will need is food and water and shelter and I will make it fine

Wish you all the best

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Folgers vs Maxwell House vs Hill brothers?

What would happen if you fell into a pit of coffee and as you were about to drink it, Obama signed an executive order banning coffee and taxing it at the same time?

I am not sure that I could go to a FEMA decaf camp. Maybe I will just switch to tea and geocache all of my remaining coffee. Maybe even the coffee in the pit. Think I should use desiccant or just cover it up with dirt?

No matter, I will be extra vigilant and stock up on creamer and sugar. It's a good thing that I know how to make a shelter and purify water with coffee filters!

Stay Alert!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm at my BOL right now and trying not to imagine what's going on "out there." I made it out easily enough, thanks to this thread, but what about everyone else? What about those poor souls that were sleeping when he poured that cup of coffee? The people on their way to work? How will they get home? I just heard over the shortwave that they're executing prisoners in Little Rock right now, due to lack of food. The riots have already spread through Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Missouri. I'm going to keep this as a diary so maybe some day...some where...some one will find this and know what happened on September 8th, 2010. Hell, who am I kidding...coffee was poured today by a man in Arkansas. There may not even BE a 2011! WHY GOD!!!!!!!???? WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!????

·
Banned
4,069 Posts
What are all of you coffee addicts going to do when the SHTF?

What about smokers? what are you going to do. Cant even stock pile cigs because they go stale in a short time.

All I will need is food and water and shelter and I will make it fine

Wish you all the best
Do you have an inexhaustible amount of food stored or do you plan on eventually growing more?

Same for those who use coffee or tobacco.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Imminent bowel movement. Take action now!!!

Just thought I'd get in on all this crying wolf too. Disinformation and gullibility CAN cost lives. Think about that before reading a single blog and deciding that's proof enough.

Reactions: onemoreday

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
hmmmmm i was still drinking coffee until some time past 4pm, when did it get put out to stop drinking coffee after morning? I will most likely continue to break that rule at least until the Acoffeelypse..

·
My Temperature is Right
5,578 Posts
Well it's 7 hours later and he still ain't got that cup of coffee yet. I wish folk would stop there chicken little yammering.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts