Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
serious physiological help and heavy duty drugs are required im afraid.

Reactions: ActionJackson

·
V
21,713 Posts
Seriously I'm in favour of protecting our natural resources, but if these muppets feel THAT strongly about loving tree's then I'd suggest a mass grave in the middle of thier favourite national park and they can provided a real nice furtilizer :taped:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
God I wish I'd have been there with a leaking can of refrigerant and an Assault Rifle. I'd run through their little group dressed in leather with raw bacon hanging from my beard and yell at them to STFU! I bet the forest reeked of patchouli that day....

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Did you ever think, that there would be people in our society this hurt by the distruction of something so useless as old growth forest. After all who the hell needs the forest. Not us, we as survivalists plan on surviving in the urban jungle. It will probably be the only thing left to provide shelter if the forests go.

I'm with you guys. These people are crazy, batty and bonkers to moren the death of plant life as we know it and may never see it again.

·
33 30 38 20 34 45 56 52
412 Posts
Wow.....wtf were they on?
What do they do with their time?

Do they like, you know, wake up and like, I don't know....try to find something like...ummm....like something to fuss over....like so they don't have to work, be productive, pay taxes, or something like that,
like you know?

Do they like, cut their hair and spin it into human wool and like...you know....make their sweaters and thongs?

snap...
crap...sorry about that....lost my mind for a bit there....
think I'll code some ballistic program for my TI-83 or something....
like, you know....

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
Perfect ending would have been for another old growth tree to give it's life for the betterment of mankind by falling directly over onto those idiots and wiping them all out....and by the way, I know two of the people in the video...Asheville hippies...

·
33 30 38 20 34 45 56 52
412 Posts
Perfect ending would have been for another old growth tree to give it's life for the betterment of mankind by falling directly over onto those idiots and wiping them all out....and by the way, I know two of the people in the video...Asheville hippies...

YOU, must have some very interesting parties.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Irony writ large.

LEAVE BRITNEY, I mean THE TREES ALONE!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Well, to be honest they look and act like any religious group. Their political and environmental stance is a religious to them. If you have ever seen any of the old revival type church gatherings, the people there acted the same way.

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
makes me wanna jump up and water all my trees & shrubs for fear of finding them in my backyard one morning holding hands in a circle surrounding my mesquite... That was over the top lame.

·
Banned
9,294 Posts
That video was...

...REAL?
OMG, I've never saw anything like that before. Now I love forests...but...wow.

·
glock snob
346 Posts
i would like to be hideing in the trees with a chainsaw and cut one down in front of them [the tree]and watch them go into disbelief of what just hapend . what a bunch of freakin idiots !!!!! i dont see them living in a cave ,oh whats that there house is made out of wood and stone ,i wander if they cry when it is cold out side and there house is being heated with fossil fules or they just turn up the thermostat or they get in there sion and drive to the store on there tires that used to be a tree , give me a brake !!!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
God I wish I'd have been there with a leaking can of refrigerant and an Assault Rifle. I'd run through their little group dressed in leather with raw bacon hanging from my beard and yell at them to STFU! I bet the forest reeked of patchouli that day....
LOL :D::D::D:. I could be wrong but didn't I see some glow-in-the-dark sugar cubes in the background?

(For those who may never have heard of such a thing, some of us used to drop LSD on a sugar cube and take it that way. Under a blacklight, it would glow fluorescent green or blue).:)

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
Do you think that at the end of the day those trees might have wanted to punch those people out?

Oh, and don't drink the red Kool-aid.

·
Aquaholic
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There will be a South Park episode soon....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts