Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, how's it going. I am here because I am interested in not dieing, and that is what survivalism is. I look forward to shareing this forum with you all.

·
How's it with stains?
283 Posts
Welcome! Great to have you!! There's loads of good info here to assist you. Hope you can help the rest of us too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am new to the computer scene as far as forums and all that. I am old school and look forward on how to do the forum thing. As they they iron sharpens iron and I hope to share what knowledge I have gained in the past on Survival skills. always a pleasure to teach the younger generation the skills needed to survive in all situations.
best regards
Eagle 31

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am new to the forum thing but have taught
survival for a long time as I was a SAR pilot in New Mexico & Florida. I teach and pass on all I can. On many missions I would ponder as I flew and thought about if only they had my training how much quicker we would locate them or how much more comfortable they would be. I like to think 4 dimensional if you could call it that. you need to think outside the box.
I guess many of you are night owls I am on over time and am dragging after a long day.
I will check again tomorrow.
God bless all
Eagle 31 out

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
welcome aboard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts