Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sith Lord
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is michael, I am 14 years old (15 in 2 weeks) and I am new to this forum, I would like to tell a bit about how I became a survivalist, when I was around 12 I started watching survival shows like survivor man, I was OBSSESSED, I know watching shows wont make me a survivalist so I went out and started to practice what I learned and I have also learned on the way, Now years later I am alot better and I go on survival trips alot, I went on one a few weeks ago, I love practicing survival because you never know when you will need the skills, now all my friends and family say they are coming with me in case of the apocalypse, and I do beleive it will happen, and I am ready, I have plans and some supply, I am still learning and gathering supply for when it happens, I hpe you have injoyed my story and welcome me to the survivalist community

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Cry havoc..
1,102 Posts
Hello and Welcome Michael.

Learn well Youngblood, the skills you can aquire here will serve you and yours in the coming years even if all remains well. Never hurts to be ready for bad times and start to get information and preps. at your age.

Just as a matter of interest, how do your family and friends feel about your endevors? Are they truly interested and joining in you preperations or are they just patting you on the head and saying what a good Boy Scout you would make?

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts