Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Ya,

got to love those tin foil hats. What kinda a F-in idiot are you. Go have mommy
change your diaper. Go back to bed, its a bad dream.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
forget the .22l round i'm sending in a joint task force of ninja pirates even tinfoil won't save you now. well unless you have a trunk monkey

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Enough said. Military or Police.
This has shocked me into using leet type, so here goes:

....WTF...
Do you realize that the average SWAT operator expends over a hundred rounds a day, 5 days a week on each of his killing implements, and gets paid to do so?
Are you familiar with levels of body armour, 1 through 4 and dragonskin?

Sometimes I don't think people who make these ridiculous posts are survivalists. Either their just smart asses from places like somethingawful.com looking for content for their sites, or are conintelpro trying to bait members.

·
ruralist
1,441 Posts
Some post shtf context from the OP, plus the word "hypothetically" would have helped..

IMO the OP's statement only applies strictly post-shtf, when there's no backup and even then only from a concealed position and within range. In the case of a wondering and looting ex police or military, there's no special alarm fitted to their brain to warn them that they are being suddenly being scoped. Even a big stretch in Kuwait or Kosovo won't give ya that :rolleyes: If the first shot hits then exactly what is it that is impossible here? The brain is on the floor and the guy is alone - it's over. Yeah pick up the gun, guerilla movements have a habit of starting that way.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts