Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...writing "HippieSurvivalist' at the end of each post.

Also, I realize that if anybody REALLY wanted to find out who I am in real life, they could probably do so without a tremendous amount of effort.

Therefore, I am coming out of the closet...

No, not THAT closet! I'm coming out of the SURVIVALIST closet. Besides, I'm much more of a "prepper" than a "survivalist"!

Sincerely, Tom (in Vermont)

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts

Also, I realize that if anybody REALLY wanted to find out who I am in real life, they could probably do so without a tremendous amount of effort.

No, not THAT closet! I'm coming out of the SURVIVALIST closet. Besides, I'm much more of a "prepper" than a "survivalist"!

Good for you Tom.

John....................

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
Thanks alot for shattering my image of you........

I thought you were Rupert, from Survivor. Oh well.

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
My problem is that my name is unique. If you Google for me all the hits are me (except the weird false hits on sports statistics pages). If you look me up in 411 you get my address.

I will stick with Mac.

·
missed
11,240 Posts
Awww ur a closet case :p

Well I am Tabi short for Tabitha. I am not creative in picking a screen name so you all literally get me!!!! :thumb:

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Tom, anyone can find your house on google earth with only a post code so actually you are right, there is no where to hide.
Do what the government does with all its lies... put them in the wide open, no one will look there.Good place to hide.

·
Banned
647 Posts
Tom, Please don't be angry with me, but I always thought you were a girl:eek::D:

Not being negative or anything here (heck, I'm a girl, too:)).

Hi:)

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
I'm getting sick of...
Lazy Lib , maybe zombiebama will do it for you ...........................:D:

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
So...it's Tom...
The Tom-meister, Tomorino, Tommy, Tom-Tom, Oh Tommy Boy, Thomas, TomBomb, Tom.....oh heck...
Hi Tom!
I'm Lamb.
My real name is long. Hard to spell, notoriously historical, easy to google...so I just leave it at Lamb here

·
CHEERS :p
1,946 Posts

I guess you'll find typing " Sincerely, Tom (in Vermont)" easier lol

no worries Tom either way your posts are all good to read.

Sincerely, Jason (in Cape Breton) ;)

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
So...it's Tom...
The Tom-meister, Tomorino, Tommy, Tom-Tom, Oh Tommy Boy, Thomas, TomBomb, Tom.....oh heck...
Hi Tom!
I'm Lamb.
LAMB!
Lambarina, the Laminator, Lambda-Lambda-Lambda, the Lambstress, Lambo, Mary had a little Lamb.....Lambies- breakfast of champions.....

makin' copies......:D:

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
LAMB!
Lambarina, the Laminator, Lambda-Lambda-Lambda, the Lambstress, Lambo, Mary had a little Lamb.....Lambies- breakfast of champions.....

makin' copies......:D:
You forgot "Lamba-dama-ding-dong":D:

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
wow...I was under the impression you were a female too. Guess i was mistaken.

But, on the bright side, at least you came out of the closet! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts