Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Adaptable.
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rest assured, a little matter like living miles from any phone lines or power grids could never keep me off the net (no matter how much I may try).

A friend of mine got us an iPhone for a wedding present, and it rocks! I'll do a geek posting About It from work someday, only problem is hat is is like posting from a blackberry, so if you notice a strange new mental disorder, don't worry, it is only me learnin to type with my blunt and oft battered thumbs.

Since last we talked, my fiancé became my wife, and we had our wedding at the cabin, and despite all my fears, inviting 75 people to camp and celebrate on you land with no flush toilets, generator only electrcity, and in the middle of fire season was not a disaster... I feel much more confident about my shtf guestlist now as well... Again, a longer post is warranted, but I will say our cook is not a hunter...

The cabin is rolling again now that wedding preps are over, and we have our of systems in, all is wired, and we are working on the superstructure this week. Also got a housing pacagw bid in for materials at contractor prices!

We moved our ofthe little 22ft camper into a 33 ft monster fifth wheel camper, making life a little bit more complex, in my opinion, and comfortable in my wife's. I still spend all my time outdoors or in the shop.

So, life is still good, and now I'll be back more, but with slot of dumb typos! (Thanks iPhone, at least you capitalize your name right, but autocorrect lots to slot over and over again...)

Signing out to go stare at the moon...
-G

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
congratulations --- but ya realize your the one who married up.

sounds like ya have found heaven with acreage. lookin forward ta next post w pics.
take care good luck, stay safe, and prepared.

and may God bless

·
Aquaholic
4,906 Posts
guerrilla -
good to see you again. I hope all is well, sounds like it is.
Keep in touch and post some pics.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
::stands up and brushes off the seat next to him::

You can sit here buddy. Welcome back, if only in a limited apple/iphone kind of way. :)

We want pictures and to have your excellent replies to our discussion threads again so get back in here.

·
Pastor
1,966 Posts
Good too hear, life is going great for you and yours !!
Welcome back.

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Great to hear from you again. I really miss the reports on how things are coming on your land. Great to hear that you are doing well. As always I'm stoked for ya!

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
rest assured, a little matter like living miles from any phone lines or power grids could never keep me off the net (no matter how much I may try).

A friend of mine got us an iPhone for a wedding present, and it rocks! I'll do a geek posting About It from work someday, only problem is hat is is like posting from a blackberry, so if you notice a strange new mental disorder, don't worry, it is only me learnin to type with my blunt and oft battered thumbs.

Since last we talked, my fiancé became my wife, and we had our wedding at the cabin, and despite all my fears, inviting 75 people to camp and celebrate on you land with no flush toilets, generator only electrcity, and in the middle of fire season was not a disaster... I feel much more confident about my shtf guestlist now as well... Again, a longer post is warranted, but I will say our cook is not a hunter...

The cabin is rolling again now that wedding preps are over, and we have our of systems in, all is wired, and we are working on the superstructure this week. Also got a housing pacagw bid in for materials at contractor prices!

We moved our ofthe little 22ft camper into a 33 ft monster fifth wheel camper, making life a little bit more complex, in my opinion, and comfortable in my wife's. I still spend all my time outdoors or in the shop.

So, life is still good, and now I'll be back more, but with slot of dumb typos! (Thanks iPhone, at least you capitalize your name right, but autocorrect lots to slot over and over again...)

Signing out to go stare at the moon.
-G
congratulations on you wedding and im glad that it all worked out well for you.

Its good to here from you and good luck with the future.

keep us posted now that you have your iphone:D:

Sticks.:thumb:

·
Adaptable.
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright guys, I'm working on threading all my online life together into one easy to manage system from the iphone, sitting in the office now, but pictures and such will be forthcoming.

-g

1 - 9 of 9 Posts