Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The laws seem to bend to the wishes of the NWO. Over time we seem to be loosing more and more privileges. Had a weird dream about 10 years ago that has left me pondering this question since. In it, it had become illegal to barter and to hoard supplies, everything was watched and monitored and people were shot if did not comply. Didn't actually see anyone shot in dream, but in it a soldier put a machine gun into the face of someone who was knitting a pair of socks for someone else's new born. She had to prove that they were for her 2 year old son and stretched them over his feet. The soldier then stormed off while saying "You're lucky!"

There was more to the dream, but that's enough to get the gist of it.

Yes, I know, weird dream, but do you think that it is likely that this scenario might play itself out?

Just wondering what your thoughts on this might be?

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
If things got as bad as your dream--the proper course of action would be to shove the barrel of a .44 magnum into the soldier's face and pull the trigger a couple of times. When his face is a wad of goo--you won't have these problems.

If every Jew who met every SS goon and Gestapo thug with a 1911-A1, and unloaded an entire clip into these monters faces... there would have been no holocost.

This is why we have the unalienable (God-given or 'natural') right to bear arms in self defense--this is what the 2nd Amendment recognizes.

Anyone at anytime who comes to enforce such immoral laws (as in your dream), such illegal paper thin edits are themselves 'conspirators and collaborators' and they themselves deserve death. To threaten someone with death for kniting socks, is in itself an offense deserving the penalty of death.

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
As far as I know, stocking the pantry from floor to ceiling is not illegal.
It's called buying ahead. ..Preparing for the winter. I learned it from my grandparents.
If, down the road,.. it becomes illegal,.. then so be it. I'll become a criminal that can feed his family.
The worst 'hoarding' offenders on the planet? ..our federal government. ..land, gold, dollars, food, fuel, property..

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If things got as bad as your dream--the proper course of action would be to shove the barrel of a .44 magnum into the soldier's face and pull the trigger a couple of times. When his face is a wad of goo--you won't have these problems.

If every Jew met every SS goon and Gestapo thug with a 1911-A1, and unloaded an entire clip into these monters faces... there would have been no holocost.

This is why we have the unalienable (God-given or 'natural') right to bear arms in self defense--this is what the 2nd Amendment recognizes.

Anyone at anytime who comes to enforce such immoral laws (as in your dream), such illegal paper thin edits are themselves 'conspirators and collaborators' and they themselves deserve death. To threaten someone with death for kniting socks, is in itself an offense deserving the penalty of death.
I agree that "self defence" is good course of action, especially if you are defending others that are depending on you. Here, in Canada, we don't have the same "right to bear arms" as you guys down south of us. This makes that option more difficult!

·
Just a rock & spear guy
1,333 Posts
Maybe not eat jalapeno burritos before bedtime ?

IIRC during the Klinton years there was an "executive order" which did call for the confiscation of all civillian assets, (house, cars, food, ect, ect...) during "times of national emergency". However once word got out about it the militia reactions and subsequent news coverage drew so much attention the order was rescinded.

Not to say it couldn't happen again. *shrugs*

Still I'd lay off the spicy snacks before bedtime.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,758 Posts
They've been against barter for decades now. They can't tax it.

Any time there's a crisis and someone has something and others don't, it's called hoarding. Well, it's not my fault that I'm prepared and they aren't. It's not my responsibility to share my preps with them either. Every man is entitled to the fruits of his own labor. But they don't see it like that and they would have no hesitation taking what's yours to give it to others.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i'm not as radical as others on this board but the fact is to a large extent this is already a reality thou not to the brutal level that you describe.

how you are allowed to pay bills and employees is already legislated.

if you are gifted anything or you do any business in barter there is already a section that you are legally obligated to fill out when you file your taxes.

next year you will be obligated to send anybody that you do more than 600 dollars worth of business with a 1099. so you will have to send walmart a 1099, the mechanic that you deal with, the guy that cuts your grass, your barber your gunstore.

lets face it, just about anybody that you deal with during the year you will probably do over 600 dollars worth of business with. how many audits do you think will come the year after that?

now with the healthcare bill they also got real time access to your bank accounts.

they are also pushing the "smart grid" and "smart water meters" so they can regulate and monitor how much power and water you use.

they already have the abiltiy to see what you watch with direct and cable tv and what you listen to on sat radio.

who you talk to on cell phones.

and what you look at on the internet.

do i even need to mention OnStar in your vehicle?

now tell me how bad your dream was again.

·
Just livin'
2,466 Posts
Any time there's a crisis and someone has something and others don't, it's called hoarding. Well, it's not my fault that I'm prepared and they aren't. It's not my responsibility to share my preps with them either. Every man is entitled to the fruits of his own labor. But they don't see it like that and they would have no hesitation taking what's yours to give it to others.
I look at it as another form of "redistribution of wealth".

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm not as radical as others on this board but the fact is to a large extent this is already a reality thou not to the brutal level that you describe.

if you are gifted anything or you do any business in barter there is already a section that you are legally obligated to fill out when you file your taxes.

next year you will be obligated to send anybody that you do more than 600 dollars worth of business with a 1099. so you will have to send walmart a 1099, the mechanic that you deal with, the guy that cuts your grass, your barber your gunstore.

lets face it, just about anybody that you deal with during the year you will probably do over 600 dollars worth of business with. how many audits do you think will come the year after that?

now with the healthcare bill they also got real time access to your bank accounts.

they are also pushing the "smart grid" and "smart water meters" so they can regulate and monitor how much power and water you use.

they already have the abiltiy to see what you watch with direct and cable tv and what you listen to on sat radio.

Bad enough, but you make a good point. There are certainly many, many ways in which our freedoms have been whittled away already. One item that you didn't mention is the computer. Apparently, every email sent gets saved into at least 2 data bases, home land security and Microsoft. Then there is the Chip that a tech guy found in his dell lap top. Apparently all of them have it now. It records, every single stroke that the keyboard makes. When he reported it, they stated that they knew about it and to not concern himself over it.... Then you add built in wireless systems...simply not as secure as we would like to believe.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bad enough, but you make a good point. There are certainly many, many ways in which our freedoms have been whittled away already. One item that you didn't mention is the computer. Apparently, every email sent gets saved into at least 2 data bases, home land security and Microsoft. Then there is the Chip that a tech guy found in his dell lap top. Apparently all of them have it now. It records, every single stroke that the keyboard makes. When he reported it, they stated that they knew about it and to not concern himself over it.... Then you add built in wireless systems...simply not as secure as we would like to believe.
i also didnt mention medical records. :edit: heck, medical records nothing! they will now control the medical profession. wernt they talking about Obamas "hit list" last week!!! i dont mean to go down the ultra conspiracy road but come on. :end edit:

i guess the real point is that, if anything "bad" ever happens and the government decides they want total control. the systems are already in place, they will HAVE total control. the battle is already lost.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts

Just wait for OBD3 to get put in cars Its a direct link to DMV and so on monitors speed emmisions and a number of other things no facy onstar needed It will be in every car made when it comes out and has been in testing for a couple years now

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just wait for OBD3 to get put in cars Its a direct link to DMV and so on monitors speed emmisions and a number of other things no facy onstar needed It will be in every car made when it comes out and has been in testing for a couple years now
http://www.diyautotune.com/

they make whats called MegaSquirt. basically it replaces your cars onboard computer and will control fuel injection and ignition timeing.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
http://www.diyautotune.com/

they make whats called MegaSquirt. basically it replaces your cars onboard computer and will control fuel injection and ignition timeing.
I know this man But OBD3 will report that it has been disabled and I dont wanna know what can of government control that will open up personally Ill just avoid it like the plague

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Being broke has its advantages...I drive clunkers - no onstar for me!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts