Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
I have mixed thoughts on this. From one view, it is offensive. A plastic vagina would not be tolerated... well... probably not unless feminist argued it was their right. However, becasue masculity/maleness has been so maligned in the American society for several decades showing two testes can be a response to that continuing castration. (Yes, I know the driver is this particular case was a woman. I am speaking in the general.)

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
I get a kick out of them. :D: I'm an old fashioned kind of girl and find 'manly displays' a refreshing reminder that we ARE a two gender species. Sometimes I think many forget that.

I rather enjoy being 'feminine' and having a man strut his stuff. Sure, I could carry that there crate myself if I had to. (And it's important for women to know they CAN) But why set out to prove it when I could much more pleasurably watch HIS muscles roll as he's lifting it? :thumb:

ETA: GREAT! NOW you have me humming Almond joy's got nuts... mounds don't....

·
Sugar-free
4,184 Posts
Personally, I can't stand those things. As a male, the last thing I want to be staring at when I'm driving down the road is a ballsack. When I see a truck with those on it I'm thinking "Classy, real classy".
But, they shouldn't be banned. Free speech is free speech. America, love it or shove it, right?

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
I have mixed thoughts on this. From one view, it is offensive. A plastic vagina would not be tolerated... well... probably not unless feminist argued it was their right. However, becasue masculity/maleness has been so maligned in the American society for several decades showing two testes can be a response to that continuing castration. (Yes, I know the driver is this particular case was a woman. I am speaking in the general.)
But they are bull nuts....you see them everywhere....where as a woman's vajayjay you dont exactly see out in the field munching on grass :upsidedown:

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Maybe I'm a prude, but I find this type of thing - along with bumper stickers that have bad language, offensive. It's bad enough the my kids have to watch a gazillion commercials on erictile disfuntion, but this kind of think there is no justifiable reason - other than to offend others.

What happened to decency and shame.
Road rage, cursing in public, spitting (what is with that- I don't recall people spitting so much unless they were chewing tobacco).

We lose more civility every day.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts