Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It amazes me that illegal aliens cannot be rounded up and deported. I would say for every illegal alien caught and deported also fine them $7,500.00 in cash, securities or property to cover the costs and then some. Wouldn't be hard to find them, just check any local hospitals emergency room; or next time you are there just loudly say border patrol and watch them try and scatter.

·
USArmy Vietnam Vet 70-73
997 Posts
we need to close the Border first or else they will be right back. I have no problem with them going through the right process , then coming here but as it is Why would they?
I also think its a shame that they come over here to have there babies just to circumvent the system which should have been stopped 50 yrs ago.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we need to close the Border first or else they will be right back. I have no problem with them going through the right process , then coming here but as it is Why would they?
I also think its a shame that they come over here to have there babies just to circumvent the system which should have been stopped 50 yrs ago.
I hear you. Many countries in the world if you come over illegally just to have a baby will not make the baby a citizen of that country. This automatic citizenship nonsense for the baby when an illegal alien has the baby in this country is bull****.

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
It's simple, raid any business that hires an illegal invader. Try the owners ceo's and all operating officer's. Fine the company and each member of upper level management
$10,000.00 per illegal and incarceration of six (6) months per illegal invader.
XR750

·
Registered
217 Posts
In Florida we get a lot of nomadic illegals. They travel to different parts of the country depending on what harvest is coming in. In this part, we get over-run during winter strawberry harvest. We go from being able to leave the home unlocked to the neighborhood being on high alert 24/7. The women in our family don't go shopping alone anymore.

Why can't they just be rounded up? Because, it's racist!!! Why can't we penalize employers for hiring illegals while providing the means to check for immigration status? Why isn't it a requirement for welfare recipients to prove citizenship? Why isn't birthright citizenship repealed? Employment, welfare and citizenship need drastic reforms and this problem will be one of the past. I should also note that allowing only skilled workers who speak English into the country would be a nice law too.

·
Registered
8,166 Posts
The Real Problem

In illegal aliens Democrats see the potential for another permanent underclass and reliable voting block as they've found in the inner cities.

The Republicans, on the other hand, driven by the free-trading Chamber of Commerce see them as warm bodies who increase the supply of labor and drive down non-management wages.

As **** Morris put it, "Democrats want illegals to vote and not work. Republicans want illegals to work and not vote."

As business becomes more globalist and less patriotic the Republican alliance with the RINO/Chamber of Commerce crowd becomes as dangerous as the Democratic alliance with communists and Muslims.

I listen to quite a bit of talk radio, and occasionally happen to catch self-styled libertarian host Jason Lewis. The other day he was actually posing the question "Why should Americans think they deserve $20 an hour to work." In reality, he was asking why American business cannot hire an American for the same wage as a Chinese wage slave.

I don't believe that people who ask such questions are patriots. While unions have gone far astray and now spend most of their time advancing globalist progressive causes on the backs of member dues, America does need to protect *all* American jobs for American citizens with the same ferocity that other countries do for their citizens.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Why can't they just be rounded up? Because, it's racist!!! Why can't we penalize employers for hiring illegals while providing the means to check for immigration status? Why isn't it a requirement for welfare recipients to prove citizenship? Why isn't birthright citizenship repealed? Employment, welfare and citizenship need drastic reforms and this problem will be one of the past. I should also note that allowing only skilled workers who speak English into the country would be a nice law too.
I went to get my windows tinted on my vehicle and walk into a shop I passed yesterday. I get talking with the guy and was not thrilled by the price for the tint install he had to offer, and told him I was going to go and check out some more places. He starts telling me that its difficult to run the shop because these little "illegal" shops can do it cheaper. I tell him you know what lets get the windows done , I would rather sit here and give you my money then go down the street and give the "illegal" shops any money. He says fine lets get started, and yells out to a non English speaker, Pancho get started on this truck. Out comes the illegal,lol.:eek:

·
Native Cracker Cowhunter
1,897 Posts
We need to something NOW.

First get Obama and his admin out of office come the next election.

Second get rid of professional politicians. Term limits? No party affiliated elections? Anything to change the system so we can put conservative American Patriots in leadership positions.

When I first started in law enforcement Border Patrol had a policy of "come and get" any illegal. I can remember setting up on isolated roads and stopping any old school bus or large van that was taking agriculture workers to the groves and fields. Quick check, any one without a green card or US citizen proof was detained for Border Patrol and we got paid $15 a head or 25 a head if we transported to their office. In the citrus season we made more money off that than we did in our salary ($268 twice a month). They stopped that policy because it was politically incorrect.

That may be too extreme for today's culture but what we are doing now is not working. Something has got to be done IF, it's not too late already.:eek:

·
11th ACR Trooper
190 Posts
I'd suggest making citizenship or authorized status to be in this country legally be required and verified for all things related to government aid or assistance, housing rentals, housing sales, banking privileges, vehicle registrations, school lunches and attendance at every level and etc etc before anything could be done or carried out.

This alone would cause the vast majority of the illegals and other undesirables to self-deport thus saving our tax payers and nation untold Billions of dollar$ annually and keeping that money in our economy. And no financial aid should be given to any non-citizen. That should be reserved for citizens only and for naturalized citizens only 5 years after they have become legal naturalized citizens. And those not entitled to vote and do any way be sentenced to long prison terms especially for that violation of US law.

·
Prepared Firebird
3,842 Posts
We could get rid of all of them. There is historical precedent for deportation of illegals. Hoover, Truman and Eisenhower rounded up a total of 15 million illegals and deported them.

However, the current crop of spineless gutless snails in D.C. doesn't have the sense to do it. Instead, they stay up nights trying to figure a way to make it legal for this garbage to be able to vote.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It amazes me that illegal aliens cannot be rounded up and deported. I would say for every illegal alien caught and deported also fine them $7,500.00 in cash, securities or property to cover the costs and then some. Wouldn't be hard to find them, just check any local hospitals emergency room; or next time you are there just loudly say border patrol and watch them try and scatter.
Fine them everything they own inside the US, cash cars jewlery tools firearms land and homes , and send them back just like they came. Auction the property and apply to the debt our nation has incurred for them being here illegally!!!

·
Indefatigable
21,059 Posts
You have to assume that the US actually WANTS to get rid of them...(mostly rich) people can run their mouths all they want but they would loose their housekeepers, nannys, gardners, mechanics, the pool boy, ect.....BTW just how far are you willing to go to survive? If America were to collapse, you can bet there would be plenty of people crashing the borders in both directions. Let me see .....If I stay here, my children will starve to death, if I hop a border, they live. Would you even hesitate???

·
7,504 Posts
They should offer a $300 bounty to any citizen who brings an illegal alien (alive) into a BP station. Every time they re enter they should recieve 2 years of hard labor producing products that monetarily benefit the country.
I would give honest production jobs to citizens. Let illegals work in prison farms, do prison laundry, fill border tunnels with cement, build fencing and walls for Border Patrol to patrol, etc. Any "legal" persons who join the cartels could join them.

I think that bounty is a good idea too, but you'd have to be careful - there are those who'd relieve a legal immigrant of their identification in order to collect. Maybe make it a bounty on closing a people-smuggling ring or catching the coyotes who lead them over.

·
Banned
468 Posts
This subject just gets my blood boiling. I'm tired of hearing it cant be done. We are America. They are invaders. Any and all companies, politicians and people that aid them, hire them, hide them, should be sent back to the Illegals country with the Illegal aliens, never to come back again. All property will be they own will be sold and posted toward the US debt. And only toward the US debt.;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
We need a better system for protection our border! If Immigrants keep coming, and Drug Trafficing/Smuggling continues, the states along the borders would literaly become litteraly abandoned. Who wants to live in a state that has Drug Cartels knocking at the front door.

·
Prepared Firebird
3,842 Posts
This subject just gets my blood boiling. I'm tired of hearing it cant be done. We are America. They are invaders. Any and all companies, politicians and people that aid them, hire them, hide them, should be sent back to the Illegals country with the Illegal aliens, never to come back again. All property will be they own will be sold and posted toward the US debt. And only toward the US debt.;)

Makes me, angry, too. Especially when they march in American streets, carrying the Mexican flag, and demand their "rights". Since when do illegal aliens have the privileges of American citizenship???

I agree with your solution. Deport every last one of them. Make them leave with just the clothes on their back.....the same as they had when they sneaked into America. They are still way ahead in this game.....considering all the dollars they have sent home to Mexico.

Revoke the citizenship of the anchor babies and send them back over the border, too. That law giving citizenship to anchor babies is an obscene farce, and it needs to be repealed. All it does is give the Mexican illegals an easy way to drain the lifeblood out of this country and laugh while they are doing it.

There is no other country in the world where this crazy situation would be tolerated. America has been invaded, and no one has fired a single shot in our defense. No real American citizen who lives in a state that borders Mexico is safe, any more. Way past time to deport the cockroaches. Once we have shoved all the leeches back over the Southern border, close the border and put sharpshooters on it. Not enough volunteers for that?? Bring the soldiers home from Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
I feel your pain but nothing is going to happen to them anytime soon.

What might be tried is to fine employers $100,000 for each and every illegal alien they knowingly hire, but I'm sure someone would whine that is too punitive.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts