Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did that whore, Ilhan Omar, laugh when her colleague discussed American casualties of the Iraqi war? You be the judge:

In any case ... she's as disrespectful towards her own colleagues as she is towards our Constitution, our history, and our heritage. If we're going to "drone" someone ... she should be near the top of the list.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any decent candidates, with a chance of beating her, running against her? I'd send a donation to support a candidate. I'm not sure about the contribution laws yet; maybe an offering to the RNC.

If her constituents actually voted for her in the first place then there's little chance that a "decent" candidate would have a chance -- or even exists within a hundred miles of that district. Our best hope is that a less-bad Dem beats her in the next go-around.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Any decent candidates, with a chance of beating her, running against her? I'd send a donation to support a candidate. I'm not sure about the contribution laws yet; maybe an offering to the RNC.
Peoples Republic of Minneapolis? Unlikely. Mostly bellyaching "minorities" including a huge group of Somalians that Barry and Bush let in the country as "refugees".

"Refugee" is a selfchosen TEMPORARY situation. So WHEN do these "refugees" (and their ALL of their offspring) GO HOME? Gitmo should be the ONLY US controlled land that "refugees" can set foot on.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've gotten the giggles at unfortunate times (like a funeral and a wedding and such). However, she seems do and say the wrong things often so I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt.
I laughed my tail off when a high school professor was giving a lecture. But, then, I was in high school. This mental midget is supposed to elevate herself to a higher decorum. I'm not holding out any hope though.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
..."In any case ... she's as disrespectful towards her own colleagues as she is towards our Constitution, our history, and our heritage."---by ActionJackson

You just don't understand...she has a totally different heritage.

Well ... if you can call it a heritage. She's lower than a pig in my opinion but that generally isn't worth much these days.

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Ilhan Omar, AOC, Shelia Jackson and all the rest clearly hate America.

They see America as rotten to the core, they hate our founders, our Constitution, our history, our traditional values and see it as their job to rip it down and rebuild it.

When they see a white family, they see them as children of evil slave-owners and stealing away the wealth of people of color. They need these lies to excuse their own poor performance and dysfunctional culture.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,376 Posts
I honestly believe that piece of excrement was talking to the other harpie talib about something completely unrelated. The issue is they are too stupid to realize when they should pretend to care as America is watching. Even that idiot occasional cortex can be seen giving them the stink eye. If she's at the very least smart enough to realize this what does that tell you about those other two? I have nothing but utter contempt for all of them but the more of this I see just fuels that fire in hopes of a swift reckoning.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They need to send her and that entire community back to Africa where they belong.
I'm not a big fan of Africa but I don't dislike it enough to impose that dog upon them. I think we need to put her on a raft and push it out into the Atlantic (no sail or paddle).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts