Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Opinionated old fart.
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have seen many, many people out there that own AR's but dont know how to properly use them.

Please read the entire manual and save a copy of it on your hard drive.

If web site is down, google

tm 9-1005-319-10

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
We aren't going to have a link fest on here. Firstly the link is dead on the first post, link removed. Second the information from that site is copyrighted.

And for my last trick rweaver, we have a links section for links to sites outside of our own. Please feel free to add that link in that section. http://www.survivalistboards.com/links/index.php

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Jeffrey,

New information is always a good thing, and I agree many people purchase AR-15s and don't bother learning about how to clean it or learn its quirks....We learned the hard way in Vietnam.....

ain't that the truth

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
I now how to, nener nener nener:p:p:p:p

Seriously though, your absolutly right, there are some ignant mofo's out there that should of never pick one up. Mostly what I see with these folks is they got them just for the cool factor, if it wasn't so dangerous to be around them I would stick around just for the comedy show but I can say I have left the range a few times just cause I knew these folks were gonna shot themselves or someone else.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Heck I hear they don't even teach Battle sight zeroing in basic now.

·
Opinionated old fart.
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna start a poll. The next time I see a guy with an AR at the range, I'm gonna ask him where his front sight tool is......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts