3 what laws
4 how to tell your old country?

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 my new country would be called Pugland:D:
2 it would be a DIRECT democracy where your vote actually counts
3 there would be no gun laws exept you have to be 14 to get a long gun, and 18 to get a hand gun and background checks, no murder,no fighting,NO PETA.:D
4 i would send some thing like the declaration of independance

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
It would be called Eden II and would be a monarchy which would work because I am not egotistical and would actually listen to my people. This election has proven to me that people can not be trusted to vote in their own best interest so I will do it for them. The laws are whatever I decide to make them... in other words a pretty sweet place to live! :) I would tell my old country by sending a picture of all the new citizens of Eden II flipping them the bird.

·
Super Moderator
12,196 Posts
1) At the risk of appearing as a megalomaniac, the country would be called Youngland.

2) My country would be a Benevolent Monarchy, with a Bill of Rights based on the Ten Commandments, the US Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule. The King/Queen would have two small groups of advisors, those he selects, plus a group elected by the populace.

3) Church activities would be encouraged, but would have no special legal standing.

All citizens would be required to serve in the defense forces, civil defense force, or support groups to gain the right to vote in the elections for the lower positions of government, (few) and participate in the opinion polls (many) the monarch uses, with his/her advisors, to make decisions for the good of the community.

Income for the government would primarily be taxes and tariffs on imported goods, paid by the importers; a land use tax as the Crown owns all real property; a flat rate head tax based on total net worth of the individual, with a minimum cut off; and a small sales tax on consumer goods.

Details such as drinking age, ********, capital punishment, workfare rules, disability rules, immigration rules, etc., would be decided by opinion polls, the two sets of Crown advisors, and the King/Queen.

A Kingship can be changed by a seven-eighths majority decision by opinion vote, or seven-eighths advisor group vote. Open elections would be held to decide the new King/Queen.

Any subject wishing to leave the country would be bought out by the Crown for full market value of the owner’s possessions left behind.

4) I would send an ambassador to the United States asking for recognition as a sovereign nation.

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
1. New Sparta

2. Restricted Constitutional Republic blended with principals of true anarchy. The elected government would sit for one month once every two years to review the previous two years and to adjust and update legislation. Otherwise, a principal of pagan non interference would be the de facto policy. If it harms no one, it's legal.

3.Not many. The few that would be would derive from the above named principal.(if it harms no one it is legal).

4.Not sure I understand this one. If this new country I am forming is on the territory of my old country, I'd just build a big wall around my new land with ramparts every mile. every rampart would have a big freakin' laser.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Change the government of this land and get rid of those foreigners who are controlling it and you would have a new country......and it would be called USA and not USRael.

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
1 what would it be called

mazane and those that live there would be called mazaners

2 what kind of government

run by a kind dictator that would have a staff of 100 that would tell me what the people want, and they would be given it

3 what laws

the grandma laws - all those wise thnigs your grandparents told you to do

4 how to tell your old country?

post it on craigs list...also have a party for everyone in the new country and when the cops come and tell us to turn it down i would start yelling i have diplomatic immunity

·
Sum Liber
2,193 Posts
2) My country would be a Benevolent Monarchy, with a Bill of Rights based on the Ten Commandments, the US Bill of Rights, and the Golden Rule.
Good luck.

Remember, we only observe 2.5 of the 10 commandments as law, so , you can do away with your superstitious BS. It's silly.

Though, the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule are always welcome. :)

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Get Your Mind Right Pug !

Pug,
Your BIO lists you at 13 YOA, You want a country? Get off the computer and Game-Boy a few hours each day.:mad: Learn about the Country you live in. Google the names "Private Dan Bullock USMC, Sgt. John Basilone (Manila John), John Adams and the Declaration of Independence, Omaha Beach, The Women's Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) :thumb:

These men & women gave the ultimate, so we colud sit here and chat tonight.

Dan Bullock was 14 years old when he got his mind right. ALL gave you the best country on GOD'S green earth. I have traveled the world and GOD Bless America, son.

You don't like some of the B/S rules, study hard and CHANGE them!

UTOPIA is a Pipe-Dream!

·
Registered
428 Posts
1. Ireland
2. the one there now minus the british
3.again the same without the ones that favor protestant british in the north 6
4. why would i have to tell my old country, it would be the fulfillment a dream that people have had for a thousand years.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mine would be called the United States as well, it's a good name.

Take the original constitution and add a few articles or amendments baring the federal government from any type of comunist influences and makeing the citizens required to memorise and defend it in order to remain citizens. Test must be passed every 3 years deportation apon repeated failure or treasonous activity.

·
Facin' Long,Personal SHTF
549 Posts
You know, I actually wrote a 31 page paper on exactly this, but I'll try to distill it down to just the very basic core ideas (and mix in a bit of fantasy, as this thread clearly has no shortage of that ;) )

1.) For consistency's sake, we'd have to go with (dun-dun-dun) Latveria.

2.) The type of government, well... At the risk of offending many, but while still being true to descriptive terms, it would have to be categorised as "direct parliamentary consensus democracy", with strong elements of anarchistic decisionmaking processes, like dividing all of the populace into small councils of perhaps seven or more, then electing (on a rotating basis) a representative of that council to sit at another council (of representatives), which sends one of its own as a delegate to a higher council, etc., all the way up to what would take the place of the Congress. It would be in this way that new bills would be put up to council vote, then jurisdiction-wide popular vote. There's a crapload more material that I borrow heavily from at http://www.infoshop.org . You guys (and gals!) should really check it out, it'll make you think big-time.

3.) (Essentially, only those laws that everyone in the jurisdiction can agree on are enacted, although we'd basically draft an extremely similar (but not identical) constitution to that which exists in the U.S. First at the local level, then the county, then state and finally federal laws within the framework of the constitution, all those with even a single dissenter would be struck from the legal codes.) The paper included a draft of the alternate Constitution, but for brevity we'll leave that out. Also, the abolition of all agencies not specifically authorised by the constitution (i.e. ATF, DEA, FBI, FDC, FEA, etc.) Out of a job now? That's too bad, you shouldn't have sold out national principles for a paycheck in the first damn place. :mad:

4.) And finally how to inform the old nation? Secession old-school style, as they did in the 19th century :) And we'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Good luck.

Remember, we only observe 2.5 of the 10 commandments as law, so , you can do away with your superstitious BS. It's silly.

Though, the Bill of Rights and the Golden Rule are always welcome. :)
What is your point here ? Who are these we people you refer to? What are the 2.5 commandments you say we observe ? What is superstitious BS.? What is silly ?

If there are any Johnstone fans out there I would like a country set up on the Tri-State Philosphy ie small goverment, small laws everyone pulls their share according to their ability and you stand up for your actions.

·
Agent of Influence
1,938 Posts
1. Ireland
2. the one there now minus the british
3.again the same without the ones that favor protestant british in the north 6
4. why would i have to tell my old country, it would be the fulfillment a dream that people have had for a thousand years.
I'm just back from a pleasant weekend in Belfast.

The only way to get your 'dream' would be to murder several million passionately pro British Irish, and make no mistake, they are very tough people who aren't going to be pushed around.

Rather than advocating mass murder in someone elses country, perhaps you could come up with a some less fascistic ideas?

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,534 Posts
Pug,
Your BIO lists you at 13 YOA, You want a country? Get off the computer and Game-Boy a few hours each day.:mad: Learn about the Country you live in. Google the names "Private Dan Bullock USMC, Sgt. John Basilone (Manila John), John Adams and the Declaration of Independence, Omaha Beach, The Women's Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) :thumb:

These men & women gave the ultimate, so we colud sit here and chat tonight.

Dan Bullock was 14 years old when he got his mind right. ALL gave you the best country on GOD'S green earth. I have traveled the world and GOD Bless America, son.

You don't like some of the B/S rules, study hard and CHANGE them!

UTOPIA is a Pipe-Dream!
Dude, it's a hypothetical question posted for fun. Pugs, is one cool kid and you should get off his a$$.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm just back from a pleasant weekend in Belfast.

The only way to get your 'dream' would be to murder several million passionately pro British Irish, and make no mistake, they are very tough people who aren't going to be pushed around.

Rather than advocating mass murder in someone elses country, perhaps you could come up with a some less fascistic ideas?
seems to me that mas murder is your words watcher , I mean it is just a wishif it came true it would just be poof not mass murder except in you dreams.

·
Agent of Influence
1,938 Posts
seems to me that mas murder is your words watcher , I mean it is just a wishif it came true it would just be poof not mass murder except in you dreams.
Saying that he wants several million people to 'disappear' is pretty clear. Especially when those exact people have been subject to murderous attacks precisely with the objective to get them to 'disappear'.

If i was to say it was a wish of mine that all Jews disappear or that i dreamed that all blacks disappear, would that just be an innocent dream?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts