Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because they knew the FEDs would bail them out should have all their CEOs in prison for terrorism.

It's an attack on american citizens that just happens to not involve bullets and the US governmnet doesn't relize that we were just a victim of the greatest hold up of all time.

but perhaps I have it wrong.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
because they knew the FEDs would bail them out should have all their CEOs in prison for terrorism.

It's an attack on american citizens that just happens to not involve bullets and the US governmnet doesn't relize that we were just a victim of the greatest hold up of all time.

Yes the government did it. This is just the start. They have so much more planned for us.

THE GOVERNMENT IS YOUR ENEMY!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts

Please don't forget to lock up the politicians as well.

·
Registered
195 Posts
A member on here sent me this video:

It's a 5 part series and WELL worth the watch for anyone that has any questions about our economy and why we are in the positions we're in right now.

The banks don't want this to happen, in fact I'm sure they hoped the gravy train would continue on for years to come at the very least. I'm sure most of the people in power figured it wouldn't be in their lifetimes, so they just kept it going without any reprocussions.

It's the CRA and a few other factors that stopped their gravy train, so I'm sure these banks are just as ticked off as anyone else that this all came to a halt now.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
they are stupid- but their problem is short sightedness. They thought that this wouldnt happen in their lifetimes. They are a personification of the 'gimmie culture' that wants the goods without any ramnifications. We saw that with Enron, HP, and any other corp that has faltered.

They did NOT do this on purpose, nore could they really have been coerced. No CEO/CFO would purposely lose money, and thus the source of their power. That is almost quite literally suicide to them

Reactions: test
1 - 9 of 9 Posts