Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worse case would be he dies from it. Pence becomes president . Who would be his running mate and do you think he could win against a Biden / Clinton duo?

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,829 Posts
Rumor has it, Pence is sick as well.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Optimist

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,720 Posts
Worse case would be he dies from it. Pence becomes president . Who would be his running mate and do you think he could win against a Biden / Clinton duo?
For a hypothetical you may well as have picked a Biden / Willy Wonka ticket as Clinton is most definitely not running for anything. Just leave the bogeywoman in the box and get real.

·
Registered
241 Posts
If he gets it, some other politician will get the job. You will hardly notice the difference.

·
That'll be the day...
3,796 Posts
Trump and Pence have access to meds we cannot even imagine so I wouldn't be to concerned about that scenario.
Yeah, I think we would be stunned to watch the Presidential medical machine kick into action.

Tell ya though...... Nancy looks much more unhealthy that either Trump or Pence.

27 of the US Senate are over the age of 70.
87 of the US Representatives are over the age of 70.

Crazy Nancy is 80 years old.

These 100+ lawmakers are in the crosshairs of COVID-19.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,415 Posts
Well if Trump and Pence both get it and die, Nancy becomes POTUS

Question is, will Biden run against her or away from her!
Speaker Pelosi is not running for President. The Democratic primary process is pretty much over and Vice President Biden will be the nominee. Nothing will change that, except maybe his own illness.

If, God forbid, it became necessary for the Speaker to fill out President Trump’s term, she would serve until January 20, 2021.

·
Daughter OfThe Revolution
31,922 Posts
Glad someone noticed.

Btw, I have over 120 fruit and nut trees planted this spring, and 20 more ordered.

I have a bunch too. So grateful for them. I’m working on my raised beds now. For potatoes.

I’m praying for our president. I thought he didn’t look well at his last speech. I woke up worried about him.

As for the ‘great medicine we can’t imagine’ comment, other very important people have died already. I think leaders in Iran.

Frightening times.

·
That'll be the day...
3,796 Posts
Well crap!

Brazil communications secretary tests positive for coronavirus - Estado de S.Paulo

https://news.trust.org/item/20200312141651-bs9fo/

SAO PAULO, March 12 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's communications secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, has tested positive for coronavirus, local newspaper O Estado de S.Paulo reported on Thursday.

According to the report, he is still waiting on the results of a second test for confirmation. Wajngarten accompanied Bolsonaro on a recent visit to Florida that included dinner with U.S. President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Hopefully, President Trump stays health. However, if he contracts the coronavirus it is NOT a death sentence. The president is healthy and I would expect him to be back at his desk in a couple of weeks.

Why is there a panic??? The answer is that the news media allies of the Democrats are fomenting it. When their idol Obama was president 60 million came down with the swine flu and 300,000 were hospitalized in 2009-2010. The swine flu killed 12,500 Americans!!! However, there wasn't a panic or criticism of Obama, because the news media protected him and put everything he did in a good light.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't be very concerned about corona virus. But, let's leave some toilet paper on the shelves of the supermarkets!

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
I have a bunch too. So grateful for them. I’m working on my raised beds now. For potatoes.

I’m praying for our president. I thought he didn’t look well at his last speech. I woke up worried about him.

As for the ‘great medicine we can’t imagine’ comment, other very important people have died already. I think leaders in Iran.

Frightening times.
Have those leaders died or just contracted it? I haven't heard anything about deaths of leaders.

Tom Hanks has it so hollywood need to rally for him. Put there millions to work.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,378 Posts
Many more people will die from being fat in 2020 than the virus. Yet
people worry and it makes them eat more, not less.

If President Trump gets the Virus he still won't die in a Traffic accident, so
his chance of living is better than the rest of us. He just needs to stay on
his diet, if he has one.

I got a virus that attacked my lungs this winter for 2 or 3 weeks. I lost 8
pounds in that short time. Worst part was trying to sleep when my lungs
were making all those wheezing noises.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts