Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if the blades in the review section could be added to knife,swords and axes as a subforum,this way we keep anything sharp in one section.

Also it stops any confusion,as in the past there have been posts in blades that were better suited to knives,swords and axes.

Thanks for your time.

·
Forum Administrator
16,782 Posts
Do we get enough review or how to threads to support the proposed sections?

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we do and i think if the review section was in knives,swords and axes we would get more as more folks would see it.

im finding more and more that the Knives,swords and axes is my home on this site and really think that blades in the review section would get more hits in K.S.Axes.

·
Earthwalker.
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they would get a lot more hits that way and you wouldn't get the odd confused member posting the wrong thing in the wrong area,as this has happened in the past.

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
I am working on a few new projects and reviews but am SWAMPED at the new job. Kev I still have the old ones but have yet to repost them in the new section, maybe Tuesday, Saturday I have to leave on business. I have about ten or twelve blade reviews written and released right now, they need to be on this site as well. Everything from penknives to hatchets :)

I like the review section, but am up for any change needed. The way I see it if more people see the reviews that I do, the more that will do reviews on their own.

As far as hits and the like, honestly I think most people overlook a knife, even though it is in the top three for importance. Hopefully that will change.

·
Forum Administrator
16,782 Posts
I have been thinking about this suggestion over the past few days. Not sure what is going to happen just yet, but somes changes are on the way.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
I agree with Sticks on this, a lot of threads are of a similar nature but spread out.
eg. How often do we see whats in your BOB? there must be a dozen of these threads.
Whats best Leatherman or SAK?
People saying Ive looked for a thread on this but cant find it so I will ask here.
I know folk should use the search mode but I reckon its over the heads of a lot of people to work it.
Can we get every thing into sections and be strict with the categories so we have a definate place for each topic, I know the forum is divided into sections for this but folk are folk and tend to be messy .

·
Forum Administrator
16,782 Posts
We are still getting posts wilyl nilly all over the place!!! Can we herd them into their categories?
Like what?? I move the threads I see that were posted in the wrong section.

In September this site got 37,354 post, and 3,024 new threads :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts